"Great" they answer at the same time, look at each other and laugh. ​Okay... Moving on.

​ "Sweetie, you and Ash are coming over for a meeting at the company tomorrow" Mum says hanging me my breakfast with a peck on the cheek.

"What meeting?" I ask

"Just company things, Bud" Dad says.

"What things?" Ash asks walking into the room.

"We have a meeting tomorrow" I tell him.

"Oh" Ash says taking my bacon, I swat his hand away.

We all sit and enjoy our breakfast, it's been a while since we've all sat down and eaten like this alone in a while. Eli or Ian are either always around or our parents are not around. It's wonderful to have this time with them. After breakfast, I drive Asher and myself to school.

I am currently at the school library, I have work to catch up on and you all know I am not going t get any work done with Ian next door. I find a place to seat at the back of the library, privacy is better for me to concentrate. I drop my bag on the seat beside mine and walk into the book isles searching for a book on software programming. I find the book up on the shelf. ​Yes. I stretch my hands to get it and it is just put of my reach. I stand on my toes and stretch, my hands touch the book but I just can't seem to reach.

​"Let me" I hear someone say and I smile because I know who it is.

"My giant hero" i say and collect the book.

"Anytime for my small princess" he says and I laugh..

"First of all, cheesy much?" I say and he shrugs, "Second, I am not small, 5"8 is not small".

"You are ​smaller ​than me, aren't you" he says. He's got a point.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I saw my girl walk in and I followed" he explains and follows me to my seat.

"Ian, be truthful" I stop walking and turn to him, "Were you stalking me?" I ask with a smile.

"My secret as been blown, I am" he says and sighs causing me to laugh.

"Shh" a girl says, her hand on her lips.

"Oh would you shush it, Miss. I hate laughter" I face her and roll my eyes. She pouts and faces her book.

"Miss. I hate laughter?" Ian asks smirking.

"I don't know what that was" I say truthfully. We arrive in my seat and Ian sits in front of me. We get our books and start studying. I look up to face Ian, he is busy with his work, concentrating and all. I find myself smiling at him, I shake my head and face my note. I don't know when I look at him again but here I am staring at Ian like a creep. I take my pen and draw a heart on his note book, he looks at me and I quickly face my book writing nonsense. I can feel him smiling and then he draws a heart on my book and now I am smiling like a elementary school girl that just found out a boy likes her. Yay.

​We both concentrate on our work again for a while and then I do something; I take my leg and brush them slightly against Ian's. He looks up at me but I do not react, I pretend nothing happened. I get off the chair and walk into the isles, I need another book, I am walking through, my hands on the books as I search for what I want, ​I know I can search for the book on the computer given, I just have to type the title or just a general idea of the title and the computer would tell me where it is but, there is something about going from isles to isles searching for a book. I love it.