"Hello Olivia, how are-" My teacher looks at me with no words.

"I'm pretty good ma'am. How are you?" I express my words as I pretend the words aren't there.

"Good-that's-uh. That's good. I'm great-having a great day." She stutters.

"You sure? Seems like there's something wrong." It's hard to keep a straight face right now but so worth it.

"Nope, everything is fantastic." She turns around and heads to her desk.

Every single class I'm given the same reaction. Each teacher is stunned and every student is too scared to actually speak to me. I think I've made my point. After my fourth class ends, I go into the schoolyard and sit on top of a short wall. I take a bite of a granola bar I found from my backpack and sit alone. My solitary ends when some new boy sits next to me. He has the balls to sit next to me apparently.

"Hey." The mystery says.

"Uh...hey. What do you want?" I question.

"I like your fashion statement." He grins with a small chuckle.

"Thanks. People have been pissing me off so I just wanted them to know I don't give a shit." Who is this guy by the way?

"I think it's brave."

"Brave?" I question.

"I would never have the balls to do something like that."

"You had the balls to talk to me so I think you would be brave enough to write crap on yourself."

"You're not as intimidating as you think."

I clear my throat for a moment. "What's your name?" I ask.

"Lucas. Some call me Luke but I prefer Lucas."

"Got a last name Lucas?"

"Promise not to laugh?"

"I can't make any promises." I explain.

"Flowers."

"Flowers? Like is that your last name or are you just talking about flowers?"

"Lucas Flowers." He says with a sigh and I giggle slightly.

"You promised not to laugh." Lucas speaks.

"Technically I didn't." I reply.

"I guess..."

"So Lucas Flowers, why are you sitting up here with me?"

"Because...I think you're beautiful."

"So does every other straight boy in this school. What other cheesy pickup lines do you got?"

"I admire you. Everyone here is so self absorbed and wants everyone to love them. Everyone seems so plastic except you. You're not afraid of who you are. You don't care about what others think."

"Now that's way better of a pickup line." The both of us laugh for a minute before Lucas speaks again.

"Want half my sandwich?" He offers.

"What is this? Kindergarten?"

"Do you want it? It's a PB&J."

I sigh and take half of the sandwich. "Thank you."

"No problem...I'm kinda new here. There's so many things that are different from my other high school."

"Cool?"

"I just want to know what the different colored bands are on everyone's wrists? Everyone seems to have like rubber band looking things on their wrist."

"You mean these?" I ask pointing to the black band on my wrist.

"Yeah. What are those?"

"Sex bracelets." I tell him and take a bite from my sandwich.

"A what?"

"A sex bracelet. You break someone's band if you have sex with them." My mouth is full as I explain it to him.

"Everyone wears a variety of colors. Does that mean something?"

"Purple is kissing, Red is lap dance, Blue is oral sex, Black is the whole shebang. Black ones are the ones you gotta find cause those are the people who are up for intercourse."

"Why do you only wear black bands?"

"Because...I like sex. I don't like that boring lovey dove stuff. I like straight to the point."

"I'm starting to notice your lack of filter."

"You're the one who asked. The only reason people come up to me is to snap my bracelets so what do you want?"

"Seriously? Boys are only interested in having sex with you?"

"Maybe it's because of my shitty personality. I'm bit of a bitch sometimes."

"I think that's hot."

"God you are so bad at flirting!"

"Hey, I'm trying my best here!"

"I'll make it easier for you. Hold out your hand."  Lucas cautiously puts his hand out with his palm facing up. I fold all of his fingers except is index and move the finger to my wrist. I pull my black band over his finger and pull his wrist up so the band snaps.

"There. Done." I basically give him his hand back

"So we're having sex now?" Lucas questions.

"Did you not hear my explanation?" I cough.

"Okay well-I-"

"Meet me at my house after school." I hand him a piece of paper with my address and phone number. I stand up and wink at him.

"Thanks for the sandwich by the way." I take one last bite to finish the sandwich and walk away from him. I start to get lost in my own head as I walk and that's when I bump into the school principal.

"Oh crap balls." I gulp and look at his face.

"My office, now." He points into the direction off his office and I lower my head. Maybe writing foul language all over my body wasn't the best idea.

——————————
Author's Note:
I love Olivia oh my god

Song: Come Over-Dagny