1

(Y/n) pov

"(Y/n)! wake up your going to be late!" my older sister called.
I turned around and looked at my alarm..😳
....*Crap*
I quickly jumped out of bed a rushed to the restroom.
*Seriously (y/n) it's the first day of school and you already manage to be late*

"Hey (Y/n) want some pancakes!" (S/n) asked. "No thank you i'll be going already" You say quietly. "Ok have a good day! Love you!" You waved your sister by and walked to school.
Today was your official first day at your new school Nekoma High.  One thing that not most people didn't know about you was is that you have a rare condition call "Selective mutism" and anxiety disorder.
A/n: ( don't worry i did my research for this and i don't mean to offend anyone buy using this.)

(You never talked to anyone , scared that they would judge you or make fun of you. Which is one reason why you never talked. The only people you talk to were your sister and your best friend Kaitlyn which you have been best friends since birth. It took a year for you to start talking to your sister and two years to start talking to Kaitlyn.)

"Hey! (Y/n)!" You flinched and turned around to see Kaitlyn running toward you. "Careful don't run you could fall and hurt yourself." you whispered. "Awwww (Y/n)! you care about mwahhhhh🥰!" "Of course I do, now can you please stop shouting!😞 "I can't help it!. My best friend is finally going to the same school as me!! We'll hangout every lunch period and i'll walk you to all your classes!!"
Yup that's Kaitlyn for you. She has a bubbly personality and is very overprotective of you but you love her for that.🥰

You guys were right outside the front gate of Nekoma. "Well it's now or never (Y/n)" you turned your head to her in her direction. "Are you ready?"
You gave a slight nod while she gave you a reassuring smile.

*Well here goes nothing..*