19

(Kenma's Pov)

I did it.

Oh my god I actually did it.

What the hell am I thinking!

I pull away. "I-i'm so sorry! I'm sorry (Y/n) I don't know what the hell I was thin-

She hugged me, she didn't say anything she just buried her head in my chest.

Crap I forgot were outside in front of our whole team! I grab her arm and start walking to somewhere with less people but as we're walking I hear-

"Yuh get some Kenma!" I look to see Kuroo shouting at me.

I look at him and give him a nasty look, he shuts ups and looks away.

I took (Y/n) to a quieter hallway. I looked at her but she wasn't saying anything.

"(Y/n)..."

Nothing.

"(Y/n) please look at me" I said placing my hand under her chin picking up her head up facing me.

"I love you Kenma."

(Y/n)'s Pov

"Are you sure?"

"Yes i'm sure."

"How do you know?"

"I don't know  Kenma maybe common sense." I laughed at him trying to diffuse the tension.

"I love you too (Y/n)."

I held my breath for a second because I suddenly forgot how to breath. Was this really happening? I've never felt this happy before.

"(Y/n)..."

He grabbed both my hands.

"Will you be my girlfriend."

I couldn't form any words so I did what I felt like I should. I leaned in and I kissed him. He kissed back softly wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me in closer.

When I finally pulled away we're still holding each other I nodded my head in response.

He smiled and buried his head in my neck reminding me of earlier.

"What wrong." I asked moving his hair out of his face still smiling at him. He shook his head.

"Come on tell me, you have to tell me now that i'm your girlfriend."

"I'm just happy." he kissed my cheek. "I haven't felt happy like this in a long time."

"Well you make me happy too."

We stayed there for a few minutes just talking and giving each other small kisses until Kuroo called us for volleyball practice.

Me and and Kenma walked hand in hand to the gym and not once was he playing games, we laughed and joked the whole walk over.

Man, i've really fallen for him haven't I?

A/n- Helllooo my loves sadly this is the end of  First words, my first book and i'm so sad to see it finish. Thank you so much everyone for the votes and the comments and overall thank you so much for the support. Once again thank you and thank you for sticking to the end.💕