Wall 4

In a PC house in Dongdaemun

''Hyung, over here!'' Namjoon called out as he saw Jin entering.

''Long time no see hyung!'' Hoseok greeted Jin as he sat down next to them. ''Want some noodles?''

Jin shook his head.

''Hyung, we needed you just as you texted Namjoon hyung. We have been against this team for 2 hours and have yet to take any advantage! This is so frustrating!'' Hoseok ruffled his hair as he said.

''Really? I thought you guys have trained well under me for the past few years. Seemed like you guys have been slacking!''

''This character by the name of Moonstar is so powerful! We had thought of him lightly during the earlier stage of the game and by the time we noticed his skills, we had already depleted our supplies. We spent too much effort on his teammates who are mostly of mediocre standard. This is so frustrating!'' Hoseok commented as he slurped the last mouth of noodles.

Jin joined Namjoon and group in the game and it was not long till he came across the 'Moonstar' character. After 15 minutes, he could totally understand how they felt before he joined the game. He was perspiring in the air conditioned room after he finally took down the opponent.

''Finally! Hyung you are good!'' Namjoon exclaimed. ''We finally took down 'Moonstar'.. although I guessed hyung had also depleted his resources too!''

''It has been a long while since I met such a worthy character. But guessed that he wasn't as good as me after all,'' Jin boasted as he stood up from his chair for some stretching. As he was stretching, he thought he saw a familiar figure in the PC house. 

''Moonbyul?'' He rubbed his eyes and looked again at the counter. ''It is really her! My eyes aren't playing a trick on me. But why is she doing here at this hour?'' 

Jin walked towards the counter after telling the younger ones that he was going to the washroom. He was trying to not make himself noticed by the female at the counter as he approached a corner near the counter.

''What is she doing there? Oh wait, she is wearing the PC house uniform. Don't tell me she works here?! But I did not see her when I entered the shop,'' Jin thought.

After observing the dark haired lady for 5 minutes, Jin returned to his seat. He did not join the next game as he could not focus on playing the game anymore. Instead, he was more interested in the female standing at the counter, peeping in her direction from time to time. 

Namjoon and Hoseok decided to call it a day an hour later and left. Jin stayed a little longer as he noticed that Moonbyul was still working. 

Moonbyul bided her coworkers goodbye shortly after.  He followed, although he was not sure why did he do so. Despite being Spring, the weather at night was chilly and Jin was starting to regret his decision to follow Moonbyul. 

As he was battling mentally with the cold, he lost sight of the lady whom he was trailing. He walked a few streets down and suddenly he heard some noises in a dark alley. 

''Young ladies, it's not safe for you guys to be hanging around at this timing. Do you need us to accompany you home?'' A male voice called out, followed by a series of dirty laughter.

''No, we don't.'' 

Jin was about to turn away when he heard a deep voice replying. He recognised the voice and looked into the alley. With some lights shinning through parts of the alley, he noticed that there were about 4 tall figures and 3 shorter ones, which he believed was Moonbyul and friends.