"Where is she?" Taeil asked.

"She probably went outside, I didn't happen to see her in." Said the voice who's obviously belongs to Johnny.

"Text her." Taeil commanded. Naomi was so curious who is 'her' they talking about. Then a notification came in through her phone. Luckily her phone was in silent mode.

From:       Johnny Seo

Are you out from the guesthouse?

yes

why?

Just checking out if you're ok

lol i'm fine

Now she's realized. She been watched by her own members. That's why she felt suspicious about today's trip, somehow they try to avoid her from meeting her family.

Her feelings are now shattered. She put all of her trust, her confidence in the gang and now she realized they tricked her, only to climb the mafia rank.

Her eyes are now pooled with tears, she doesn't want to whimper and crying about it.

"She's outside." Johnny answered Taeil.

"We have to distract her from meeting her brother nor her father, if they're still alive. I don't want any harm to ourself. She brought danger." Taeil said.

Taeil's last 3 words made her heart felt she's the one who bring harm to the gang.

"Danger?" Johnny repeated. Taeil answered yes.

"We're already in danger, I can feel she will stop being with us and unite with her yakuza family . I can feel her family will threaten her  to destroy us." Taeil said with no stutter.

Naomi's heart is ready to burst hatred and anger that she keep for pass years, another soul come and disrespect her powerful family, eventhough the family is shatter to pieces.

____________________________________

DINNER TIME

"Thank you for the meal!" Yuta thanked the chef. Everyone was enjoying their own meal, chattering about the countryside, anything related to themselves.

And there's Naomi, sitting between the jokester, Haechan and YangYang. She didn't give a glance or even talk to them.

Taeyong as usual, sitting at the front middle facing everyone, casually talking with Yuta about weapon supplies.

"Naomi!" Taeyong called out her name. Naomi didn't even look his face. She just keep eating her food slowly.

"What's you plan next? I've heard you got plans." Taeyong put down his chopsticks. Naomi swallowed her food and freeze.

Her head was so low even Haechan and YangYang couldn't see her face. Everyone went quiet and watch her waiting for her answer, but she keep stay silent.

YangYang shake her by the shoulder lightly. Haechan called her name out. Everyone watching Naomi and Taeyong back-to-back in case one of them losing their temper.

"Naomi?" Taeyong called out her name again.

"I hate you." She said.

YangYang and Haechan can't believe the words came out from her mouth. Both of them said what in unison.

"I fucking hate all. of. you." She said with more clear emphasized word. Some of them are clueless what the heck is going on and some are being curious about the tea and some even assumed she's on her period.

"Are you okay?" YangYang try to lift her bangs but she raised her head up. There she is, her eyes are red and showed anger. And then She look over Taeyong, sending sharp glares. Taeyong look so clueless about the current situation.

"Don't act dumb, you dumbfuck." She started to swear more than before. Taeyong was taken aback.

"What is all of this, young lady?" Taeyong ask with calm voice like from the 1800s.

"You act like you don't know? Ok, I get it. The strategy is act dumb and bla bla bla!" Naomi started to stand up. Everyone was curious except Yuta, Taeil, Johnny and Taeyong stay silent.

"If you want climb up the rank just tell me without kidnapping me! I have a lot of fucking things to do!" She said loudly. Hendery watching her with concern.

"I trusted each one of you, I thought we're family." She sound like a she's sobbing but then she started to chuckled by her own words.

"I brought harm to this gang, huh Taeil?" She whipped her head to Taeil's direction. He's so surprise inside and so do Johnny.

"I heard your convo with Johnny, it's kinda hurt me that you used me for fame and this stupid rank game. I hate it, I hate being used!" She yelled.

"Every gang visited my site in the dark web just to use me, as a hack department, infos of various place and never once, ONCE give me reward. I HAVE to find it myself." She huffed out. She let her anger out.

"Especially this gang, used me twice." She smirked.

"I'm out." She ready to storm out but a strong grip halt her. It was Jaehyun. Taeil ordered him to halt her, but he's bleeding by  Naomi's dagger from her corset. Then Hendery step in.

"Naomi, I-" Hendery speak.

"Shut the fuck up, let me go!" She release the grip and storm away.

Nobody tried to stop her after that. Taeil thought he knew where she's going next...

Her bags are all packed and she just walk out from the guesthouse leaving no trace.

She knows where she's going next. She want to leave her criminal world

and leave her Merciless Mike behind.

a/n: hi i updated again, since this book will come to an end i decided to make two epilogue (original) and draft ver.

[spoiler, not so spoiler if you already detect them from the start]

since everyone like to ship naomi with yuta/jeno and hendery, i just wanna you guys to know that yuta is originally the lead here since he helps naomi a lot he secretly develop feeling on her, hendery 2nd lead since he work as a team with naomi also crush on her and jeno basically head over heels for naomi.

as we all know hendery confessed but naomi somehow reject?? nobody knows what's gonna happen until 4-5 to last chp revealed. what about jeno? yes we miss jeno naomi moment, i'll do that soon.

i'll be back in few days and pls support resonance pt.2!!