Prologue

Ner words in this chapter: 1,109

"English"

'Thinking'

„Slovak"

{Talking on the Floocall/through two-way-mirror/through Patronus}

—Parseltongue—

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Prologue

Tuesday, 2 June 2009

HJP's POV

"Jimmy, stop climbing up Teddy!" Harry shouted, making Ginny snicker at his side. "He'll trip and fall!" He argued.

"How old were you when you were chased up a tree by a bulldog?"

Harry groaned.

"My life is not to be led by example. None of them live in a cupboard!"

Ginny rolled her eyes.

"Just go play with your sons, Head Auror."

Harry got up from the park bench to go play with his three boys when an Auror came running his way.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I know that you said that today was off-limit but we have a problem."

Harry looked at Ginny questioningly, who was holding their birthday day baby daughter. She nodded and Harry followed the Auror away.

"Get me up to speed."

–PsS–

Harry woke with a groan.

"Daddy."

Groaning, Harry forced his eyes open only to find his quartet at his feet. Teddy was not awake, Lilu was crying and the boys were holding unto Harry's legs. Harry looked up to find that his wrists were tied and were hanging from the ceiling by a rope.

"Wha...?"

Harry's eyes grew at the amount of hanging people around.

"We are only awake!" Jimmy put in. "Mummy... she stop breathing."

"And Teddy?" Harry couldn't help but ask.

Harry watched as Ally kneeled down and put a hand on his face.

"Sleeping."

Harry closed his eyes with strength. Whatever drug they were drugged with didn't work on him and his children for some reason.

"Jimmy, grab your sister's kerchief and put around your hand." The boy stared back surprised. "And Ally's scarf on the other hand."

"Why?"

"Remember what I said about climbing people?"

"Not to." The 5-year-old boy agreed.

"I need you to release me from these ropes. They are draining my magic."

Jimmy grabbed Lilu's kerchief and put it around his hand as Ally took out his scarf. After Jimmy putting the other scarf, he got hold unto Harry's body and started climbing. Harry moved his body the best he could to help him up. Finally Jimmy arrived Harry's chest and, locking his legs around, he reached up and started to undo the knots.