"And where do you think you're going?" Jae Hyun asked.

Adrian knew he didn't mean any harm, and was not meaning to be that deadly. But he just had that move and imma kill you aura.

"Have a seat with us. You were told you can get to spend time with us, right? Let's not break your hopes."

This was said by Aldrich. And Jae Hyun  knew what he was doing. He saw Aldrich looking at the boy since the beginning of the party. He saw him ogling Adrian even if he had someone in his arms.

Adrian was happy to hear the words. Not everyone gets this opportunity. And the royals didn't threaten me to stay, they just offered! Of course I'll spend some more time with them.

"Sure, your Highness! Thank you!" He surprised them all with a beautiful smile.

Apart from him, one more person was getting excited, unaware of the reason...

______________

"Come on. Talk to him. You can't just sit here staring at him the whole day. The party's almost done, anyway. Now or then, you might lose him." Reyna said, making sure her voice was low enough to not be audible to anyone but Zion.

"He is cute, completely my type. But Reyna, I don't even think he likes men. I don-"

"So you'll let go of an opportunity to even talk to the boy? You have always sacrificed yourself for other people's happiness. Now there's no one. Are you seriously going to let him go just because you are shy?"

That's true. I don't even know if I'll see him around after this party. What do I have to lose?

Currently, Adrian was talking to Aldrich about something. Zion decided to sit with them, slowly blending himself in the conversation.

"So, your telling me your not dating anyone at the moment?" Aldrich questioned, sounding surprised. His question made Adrian give a one shoulder shrug, and Zion almost choke.

He knew Aldrich was very open when it came to people he knew who won't be a problem. Adrian definitely wasn't one.

He had the charm that made people like him very easily. The reason why Zion liked him, a lot. But he tried his best to stuff it inside as he had no idea what the future would hold for them.

Adrian and Aldrich talked freely as if they had no care in the whole world. Zion's heart fluttered at the sight. He had no idea why his heart was being so weird. Do I have a heart disease? Yeah, that must be it! I should get it checked. He frowned.

On the other hand, Aldrich never felt more free. He was a person that flirted a lot, but using cute endearments for making the boy red as a tomato was apparently his favourite thing to do now.

Before he can proceed, though, Adrian's phone started ringing. He looked at the screen to read 'Vince'. Adrian ignored the call, and turned to Zion.

"I enjoyed the evening greatly, your Highness. I respect you all a lot. But now, I have to take my leave."

"You are already late, though." Jae Hyun said.

Huh.. Adrian looked at his home screen to check the time. 11:47!!! How.... The party was supposed to end by 10:30.. maybe 11 maximum but..

He also glanced at the mesage sent by Vincent to him. I'm going back, I tried getting back to you but the guy from earlier, baron? He told me that you're in safe hands. Call me when you can.

"Shii-" he stopped himself, looking up at the royals.

"I apologise for taking your time I had no idea how long it had been!!... I'm so sorry I'll be quickly taking my leave now." He said frantically.

"Do you have a ride back?" Jae Hyun asked with a surprisingly caring tone.

"I'll just take an uber, I guess."

"No." Zion almost yelled.

"I mean, it's okay if you stay at the palace. Its not safe to take an uber at this time of the night and I would have had someone drop you off but you might be tired, right? You can stay here, there's enough room and if someone minds I'll look into it."

Adrian was surprised. He was really moved at how caring his King is.

"Are you sure, your Highness? An uber at this time can be tricky but I have done it before.."

"Well you won't be doing that anymore." Zion strictly instructed.

"And Zion. Call me Zion."

That made everyone in the room smile, for different reasons of course..

______________