"Shh, " Now, his index finger glides over my lips; hushing me. The coldness of the rings presses lightly just along my bottom lip, sending chills down my spine.

He roughly cups my chin, then brings my face towards his, "You have no idea how long I've waited for this, Kora." He whispers besides my ear, sending a shot of chills down my spine once again. Goosebumps raise all over my body. Softly, he kisses just below my ear before pushing my face back to make eye contact with him.

Slowly, inching my face closer to his to feel his lips against mine once more; craving for the feeling of longing and desire to wave over me again, a subtle cough that was asking for acknowledgement tears Draco and I's strong gaze from each other's.

Standing before us was Dumbledore, who had the expression of 'I told you so' and didn't seem utterly surprised. Awkwardly, I gather myself as I stand up from Draco's lap, with him instantly sitting up and making himself look presentable to the Headmaster. Dumbledore's sky blue stare drops to the stone floor as a small chuckle escapes him, then glances back up to meet mine.

"Quite early in the morning for this type of behaviour, I must say. But young love, can't seem to argue with it." He smiles, causing his crows feet to become more prominent as his eyes smile chirpily too. "Now,"

Dumbledore gently brings his small rimmed glasses from hanging around his neck on a white string, to his eyes. He brings a parchment from his pocket, then squints slightly as he reads it quietly. "Professor Snape would like to see you before potions, Mr Malfoy, so I'd hurry on." He peeks up from the parchment, nodding at Draco indicating he could leave the conversation politely.

"Yes, Sir." Draco stands up, taking the book from the desk and hurriedly making his way off, quite anxiously honestly... weird.

"I must have a private conversation with you, Miss Riddle, about quite a few things might I add." Dumbledore grins reassuringly, neatly folding the parchment and slipping it into his blue robe's pocket. I nod in agreement, before slowly making my way to Dumbledore's office.

**

Entering the Headmaster's office, my eyes observed the large room. Portraits of past headmasters cover the high walls, books scattered on multiple tables and a peculiar large bird perched on a golden rod beside his desk squawked, just as Dumbledore sat comfortably in the chair behind a desk.

"Now, Riddle." Dumbledore begins, clearing his thought as I glance away from the bird towards him. "Make yourself comfortable, I have told Professor Snape you'll be missing Potions this morning, so he is aware of your absence."

Nodding, taking a seat on the cushioned chair opposite Dumbledore and scarily close to the fiery coloured bird. Anxiously wary of it, peeking out the side of my eye every few seconds to ensure it didn't decide to bite me or something.

"Ah- That's Fawkes, He's quite an astonishing Phoenix, isn't he?" He beams as he excitedly introduces me to Fawkes. However, Dumbledore quickly becomes present with my wariness of the creature. "Don't worry, he's very harmless." Dumbledore nods at Fawkes, who gently flies from his perching rod and in front of me.

He creeps closer and I glance up at Dumbledore with confusion and anxiety, "Say hello, you'll be here quite a while so might as well get comfortable with the creature."

Smiling, then hesitantly holding my hand out with it shaking slightly; but the anxious shakes disappear as his feathers come in contact with my hand, surprisingly they were warm and soft under my touch.

Sighing with relief that he didn't eat my finger off, Fawkes hobbles back over to the golden rod and perches himself comfortably.

"Sir, I think I have a suspicion as to why I'm here," I begin, with Dumbledore nodding indicating for me to continue, "The newspapers."