After Mrs.Cooper had left, Emma sat on her chair and then took a glance at her surroundings. The office mostly dominated with the color green and white. It was a ‘fun’ type of office, not the uptight one. There’s even a miniature garden sitting in the center of the room complete with a small water fountain in the middle. She already loved her new office. She was musing when a voice caught her attention.

“You must be the new girl they’re talking about.” A man who’s desk was next to her said to her.

Emma looked at him and quickly found him cute. The man was probably a few years older than her. His hair is blonde and his eyes are the color of emerald green. He has a cute dimples when he smiled. She didn’t realize that she wasn’t saying a word for a few seconds while she was admiring this cutie sitting in front of her.

“Uh, are you okay?” The man asked her.

She silently cursed herself for making her looked like a fool in front of him.

“Oh, yeah. I’m sorry. What did you say?” Emma asked.

“You must be the new girl. My name is Lucas. Lucas Miller. Nice to meet you.” Lucas said as he offered his hand and Emma quickly took it.

“Hi. I’m Emma. Emma Green Geller. Nice to meet you too.” She shyly said.

“Okay, let me show you around the office and I’ll introduce you to some people.” He said as he stood up from his chair.

Emma stood up from her chair and followed him.

“How long have you been working here?” Emma asked.

“Uh, about two years now.” He smiled as replied.

Oh, that damn dimples. Emma thoughts.

“Okay, so this is the pantry.” He said as they stepped in a medium size room full with healthy snacks and drinks.

“Is this actually for free?” Emma asked. She quickly cursed herself silently for asking such a stupid question.

He chuckled a little at her question.

Oh, great. Now he must've found me stupid. Emma thoughts.

“It is actually. But most of it are healthy and doesn’t that like anything in particular. In another word, it tastes disgusting.” He made a face and she cannot help but giggled. “But there’s a good lunch place near the office where I usually have my lunch to. I can show you later if you want.” He casually asked.

“Okay. It’s a date.” Emma replied. She then blushed at her stupid choice of word. A date?

“Uh, I mean.. a friendly type of lunch date! Not like a romantic type..” She trailed off.

Oh! Just stop talking you dumbass! Emma thoughts as once again she cursed herself under her breath.

He chuckled at her.

“Okay. Let’s continue our tour. Shall we?” He said and she nodded.

.............

During lunch time, Emma and Lucas went to a lunch place Lucas was talking about. As they were walking towards the restaurant, they occasionally brushed into each other's arms. That simple thing sent chills down to her spine. She's clearly having a crush with this Lucas guy and she can only hope he did too.

"Here we are. What do you think?" Lucas asked as he politely opened the door for them.

The place wasn't the fanciest place she ever seen, but somehow it was comfy. She can imagine herself having lunch at this place everyday. With Lucas of course.