Introduction

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST CHAPTER.
ONLY THE INTRODUCTION.

A quick summary on the character:

The Green Geller

Ross Geller is 57 years old. He retired from his job as the head of Paleontology department a couple years ago, but he still teaching some classes. Ross, together with Rachel bought a house in Scarsdale 13 years ago and had lived there ever since. He aged like a wine ;)

Rachel Green Geller is 55 years old. For people at the age of 50s, she still looks breathtaking. She can pull it off as a woman in her 40s easily. She's still working on Prada as the head of purchasing department after she left Ralph Lauren in 2007. They considered her as a valuable asset to the company so when she was offered another five years as the head of the department and she gladly took it.

Ben Geller is Ross' son from his first marriage with Carol. The 29 years old Ben is now living in Boston along with his fiancée. Carol and Susan had moved to Boston a few blocks away from Ben since last year.

Emmery Green Geller is the second born of the couple and he is 19 years old. He's taking Economic at UCLA since a year ago. He's now living at the dorm along with his cousin, Jack Bing who's taking the same degree as him. The young handsome boy was on football team in high school. He was famous just like her mom.

Ella Green Geller is the youngest in the family. She's a 13 years old eight grader. She's the only child who still live with Rachel and Ross. She's a shy kid and reminds people a lot with his dad, especially her eyes. She has zero interest in fashion unlike her big sister, Emma. Well, maybe not yet. Rachel can only hope.

Emma Green Geller is now 22 years old college graduate. She changed her last name officially together with Rachel after her parents got married. The rest of her story will be told on chapter 1.

Veto. The family also has a two years old male pug, named Veto. Yes, they named it veto, after a lot of arguments and vetoes. Ella practically beg for her parents to get her a dog since she was eight years old and on one Christmas morning, she got her wish fulfilled. Rachel and Ross decided to gave her a pug puppy so Ella wouldn't be lonely when her siblings wasn't around. Veto and Ella has been inseparable ever since.

The Bing

Chandler Bing is retired from his job in advertising agency this year. Monica Bing opened her own restaurant in downtown New York a couple years ago and has been doing great since. Erica Bing is enroll in a culinary school and currently living with Emma. Erica helped her mother at the restaurant during the break. Jack Bing is taking Economic with his cousin, Emmery in UCLA.

The Hannigan

Phoebe is retired from her job and now is a stay home mom. Mike is still working at an environmental law firm, the different one from Emma's. Their daughter, Lily is taking Psychology at NYU. Oh! And they have a pet hamster (not a mouse) named Phoebo.

The Tribbiani

After his big break almost two decades ago, Joey Tribbiani is one of the A-list actor of the country. The rest of his story will be mentioned briefly later.

The Geller

Both Judy and Jack were still alive, but nine years ago Jack had a massive stroke that almost took his life away. He was recovering now but has to use a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Ross, Monica, Rachel, and Chandler hired a caretaker for the elderly couple. They also take turn to visit them with their kids whenever they can.

The Green

Dr. Leonard Green died of heart attack on 2014. The fact that his death was sudden, made Rachel took it the worst. She cried herself out every night for almost a month. She didn't cry in front of her children, but she cried in front of Ross. Even though Ross didn't have the best relationship with Leonard, Ross was also shocked and sad when he heard the news. He would spent every night for a month by Rachel's side and do everything he could to make things better. The kids, especially Emma and Emmery took it pretty bad. Ever since the wedding, Leonard spent a lot of time with Emma and Emmery. He loved to spoil them a lot which eventually caused a few arguments with Rachel. Ella was three when he died, so she didn't remember a lot about her poppy. Their poppy always have a special place in the kid's heart.

Leonard left them their Long Island home that the three sisters eventually sold and split it fairly. He also left a college funds for all of his grandchildren, except for Oliver who was born after he died. He left Rachel a boat that she occasionally used for spending time with Ross and their kids.

Sandra Green was still living with her new husband. Ironically, she got married to another cardiologist just like Leonard, named Charles, on 2007 and they were happily married ever since. Rachel and Ross dropped the kids off at Sandra every few weeks.

Amy is married to a rich lawyer named James on 2006 and they have a seventeen years old son named Nick and a thirteen years old daughter named Michelle. Michelle and Ella went to a same school and both of them are best friend.

Meanwhile, Jill was married to a orthopedic, named Thomas, they had a twelve years old son, named Kyle. Four years after the marriage, Jill filed a divorce. One year later, she got married to another orthopedic, named Steve and together they had an eight years old son, named Oliver. That makes Oliver the youngest grandchildren of The Green Family.