TIME SKIP

Yamato and Haruto walked while dragging Sela, Leo and Amu on their way to Mario's house with leashes on their hands.

"We're sorry...", they apologized and Leo commented, "This guy's a real pain in the butt if you tick him off. Not to mention, the other one is really scary."

Yamato and Haruto glared at them and they freezed in fear, Yamato sighed and said, "This is where we're staying with my uncle. Until we can find somewhere for the rest of you to stay, you'll have to behave—"

"Quiet for a second.", Sela interrupted him as she listens carefully, "I hear a seal.", she said, "A seal?", Yamato asked and Haruto said, "I don't hear anything."

"Sela has really sharp ears!", Amu explained, Yamato realized, "Oh, because you're a shark? I guess you do have certain bestial points.", he pointed.

"Yeah, there's my sense of taste...", Amu said, "And I'm REALLY LOUD!", Leo shouted loudly as Haruto covered his ears and exclaimed, "Yes! We heard!"

Yamato look around and said, "But there shouldn't be any seals around here..." and then realized, "Wait... I wonder...", he trailed as they began to walk upstairs.

They enter the house and saw Mario in a seal outfit. Yamato looks embarassed and Haruto facepalmed, "A zyuman?", they asked.

"No! This is a human!", Yamato explained as he went to his uncle, "Hey, Yamato, Haruto.", he greeted, "This is Mori Mario. My uncle.", Yamato introduced.

They nodded, "He carves animal sculptures. And when he gets working he kind of... switches on in a weird way.", Yamato explain as Mario removed his seal helmet.

"Or in short, he acts like the animal he carves.", Haruto shorten the explanation, "Yeah, well, carving a figure... is like breathing life into something.", Mario explained.

"How am I supposed to do that... if I can't understand the animal myself?", he said. Sela and Amu nodded while Leo laughs.

"Pops, you're not trying hard enough!" Leo shouted as he transformed into his zyuman form and roared loudly, making the girls covered their ears and Mario fainted.

Leo chuckled proudly and Haruto went to Mario, checking if he's alright, "Come on! This isn't a competition!", Yamato shouted as the girls transformed into their zyuman form and roared at them playfully.

"Guys, seriously, stop it! You're only making Yamato more annoyed than before and me getting to lose my mind!", Haruto shouted as the girls cower behind Leo.

"Uncle! Speak to me, Uncle!", Yamato shouted at his uncle to wake him up. Mario woke up and said, "Must be seeing things...", he muttered as the zyumans smiled mischieviously.

"You looked like a real animal for a second.", he said, "You just imagined it!", Yamato said, "An imitation good enough to make me hallucinate... Yamato! Haruto! Who are these kids?", he asked.

"I'd love it... if we all became friends.", he said and Yamato asked, "Well, is it okay if they stay here for a while?"

"We've been studying wild animals together.", Yamato explained and they nodded, "Oh, I'd love to have them! Studying wild animals? Sound great! Not to mention Haruto has more friends!", Mario said.

"Ha?! What's that supposed to mean, Mario?!", Haruto exclaimed as crossed his arms and they laughed at the statement.

"Thanks for having us!", they said and bowed.

NIGHT TIME

Leo, who's on top of the room, stretched and his zyuman form returned.

Sela's in the bathroom, standing next to a tub filled with water, and her zyuman form returned as well.