The Defector

Before we start.........

M4 sopmod and Roon see any similarities....?  seriously...these two look like twin pure psychopath sisters .....

The peaceful being interrupted by the unexpected situation everyone was shocked on what they were seeing a Siren that abandoned the siren cause..

Prince of Wales: A siren that left the faction...

Cleveland: No way....

Model-29364749554: Let me expla...."Gets knocked out by Texas"

Everyone then looked at the texan who just glared at them.

Texas: What..?

10 minutes later....Model-29364749554 was brought into a interrogation room while her ship and briefcase were being checked. in the interrogation room the interrogators were Belfast,Missouri,Texas,Tarawa,and Midway.

Model-29364749554 : Guh....

Texas: Oi she's awake

Tarawa: "Loads M4" Okay...Siren talk......what are your comrades up too

Model-29364749554: The sirens are building something something big....i escaped and i want to help you if i can

Belfast: Wait why would you ever betray them...?

Model-29364749554: I always took on my missions and yet ....i keep failing something was holding me back......i just didn't know why.......then i started asking questions......why are we here....what will we gain......where did it come from......no one else ever asked these questions........

Texas: So what did ye do...?

Model-29364749554: I escaped went to the one place i know that would give me answers

Midway: Well we can answer one question

Texas: Oh....dear......

Tarawa: You kind are human creations meant the be the next gen of warships......

Belfast:"Asking Missouri" When did you find the files..?

Missouri: Midway found them in 1961 during the cold war the Soviet Union former North Parliament left Azur Lane