She was made to rule the waves

Back in the past the battle was on as the Royal Navy ships got into range the main warships let loose salvos of HE shells at them as Ark Royal and Eagle stay at a distanced trying to keep their planes a loaf from the range of AA guns Hood and Wales let out huge shells at the Ironblood ships whom were just trying to escape rather then fight firing back from their rear facing turrets only just trying to get close to the iron blood shoreline to the safety of their home waters but the Royal navy isn't letting them go nowhere they want German beer blood and that's what their gonna get no mercy what so ever.

Gneisenau: Keep going don't stop!!

Z23: We can't hold out like this 

Prinz Eugen: Bismarck and me can continue forward just hold them off 

The plan was the primary objective to get Bismarck to safety so they split up Bismarck with Eugen as the others activated their riggings and turned to hold off the Royal Navy.

Howe: She's trying to take flight

Eagle: What's the call?

Hood: I need her blood spilled on the water {Puts on hood} take care of them Wales and I will deal with this

With Iowa's flotilla..

Tarawa: Now should do something???

Iowa: Yup.. now is time... this is getting ugly fast 

But Hood wasn't going to let Bismarck go that easily so she and Wales activated their own riggings to return a favor to them while the others stay and fight the others. Hood's full concentration was on Bismarck and nothing is gonna stop her now they both activated their riggings and just gunned it for Bismarck and Eugen while everyone faced of against the Ironblood. Hood being faster pulled beside Bismarck's ship she jumped onto the rear bow section she had been waiting a long time for this as she slowly walked up to the front she extended her hidden blades scrapping the right one on a wall as she walked along the ships side decks unknown to Bismarck when she appeared behind her the wind blowing in the air.

Hood: So we finally meet i've been waiting for a while...

Bismarck: Your suppose to be dead... i stab you through the heart.....

Hood: But i'm here...and i'll send you back to the scrap yard! {Lunges forward}

Hood rushed forward at Bismarck pulls out her saber slashing away at her as Bismarck used her staff t block the hits. Across the way on the heavy cruiser Eugen saw the duel.

Prinz Eugen: Herr Bismarck i'm coming

Undenounced to her Wales was right behind her as Eugen was gonna jump to assist Bismarck Wales grabbed her by the shoulder pulling her back

Prinz Eugen: WTF!!

Prince Of Wales: Hello there...

She punched Eugen in the face pushing her back giving her a quick whack from one of her gun barrels.