I walked inside and everyone turned to look at me.

"Who are you?" A man who looked like he was in his twenties asked.

"I'm Ava. I'm new here," I said.

"Oh you're the new girl. Okay. I'm Mr. Grey. You can sit next to Charlie," he pointed at the red head boy from earlier. When I saw him, my heart dropped. He probably thinks I did it with Damien.

When he looked at me, he smirked and turned around to whisper to the boys behind him. They all laughed together and grinned at me as I sat down next to him. I already felt uncomfortable.

"Who killed Alexander Hamilton?" Mr. Grey asked. Who's that?

"Aaron Burr!" A girl with black hair answered promptly.

"Why did Aaron Burr hate Hamilton? Ava, since you're new, why don't you answer?" He was staring at me. "Who is Aaron Burr and Hamilton?" I thought to myself and looked around nervously.

"Ava?"

"Um I don't know," I said.

I put my head down immediately. I don't know any of these people.

"How do you not know this? Are you dumb?" Charlie shook my shoulder and I sat back up.

"Leave me alone," I said.

"No." He smirked.

"Did you really smash Damien?" A boy behind me asked.

"Sure she did. Damien said so," Charlie said.

"No I did not!"

"You're just embarrassed. It's okay. I know all the girls want him, I'm just surprised he'd pick you," He looked me up and down.

"I never did anything with him," I clarified but they didn't believe me.

"I bet she did," one of the boys said. "Look at how she dresses. What a slut."
All I was wearing was a skirt and a long sleeved shirt...

I tried my best to ignore them, but they just kept pushing. I felt a few tears fall from my eyes and a loud bell rung. Students began to pack their things.

"See you later, slut face," Charlie laughed with the boys as they left.

"I'm sorry they're like that," The girl I recognized as the girl who gave the answer in class. She had long pink hair and glasses.

"I'm Lila," She said.

"Ava."
"So what do you think of Mr. Grey? Isn't he cute?"
"I-I didn't notice," I thought it was weird she thought our teacher was cute.

"How come you didn't know the answer? Everyone knows about Burr and Hamilton."

"Well I never learned about them in my old school," I explained and she nodded.

"Well even though we are in England, we can take American history if we are interested. I wonder why they put you in this class," She said. "Well see you later!" She left.

Now I have to figure out what Chemistry is.

I walked into a classroom that had all kinds of posters and pictures on the walls.

"A new student! Ava McConnell?" The teacher asked and I nodded.

"I'm Miss. Adams. Welcome to Chemistry," She smiled and I found a seat in the back of the classroom.

"Hey slut face," Charlie said and sat right next to me. What do I do? I wanted to go home and cry. I can't take this.

"What's wrong?" He laughed.