Chapter Two - Asshole

Start from the beginning

A hush had fallen over everyone else in the classroom as they saw a burning anger flow out of Tsukishima as he glared at Saiko. But she just stood there, taking in the stare, glaring right back, but there was something far more crazy about her look than his. Tsukishima said something to her, she smirked and said something back, cocking an eyebrow. He flushed and backed away, she smiled and opened the door. Everyone already inside the classroom quickly went back to what they were doing, and Saiko and Tsukishima both gathered their things, still heatedly arguing.

Tsuki POV
When the bell finally rang, I let out a sigh of relief. This girl, Sugawara Saiko, was most likely related to Sugawara Kōshi from volleyball. Hopefully she didn't know that he went here too. Did he know she was here? It's likely, seeing as they're probably family. I didn't see a lot of genetic similarities, but then again she seemed like she had some European/American features, so who knows.

I just hoped that she wouldn't be in my other classes too.

Saiko POV
The bell finally rang, and Akai came up to me again. 

"Wow," she said. "You two were really going at it, huh?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked her. I put my things into my bag and swung it onto my shoulder.

"No body in our class can stand up to that stare of his! He's kind of scary..." she trailed off. 

"Not really," I said. "He's just annoying, and a little rude."

"You mean you can stand the Tsukishima-stare?" she exclaimed.

"It has it's own name?" I rolled my eyes, of course it did. He was cocky enough for it, and he probably lived up to it. That ass... "Then yes! I can!"

I crossed my arms and watched as his figure ducked out the door.

"By the way," Akai continued. "What were you guys talking about out there? It looked pretty intense."

I sighed. "Nothing much," I said. "I was just making fun of him, calling him 'your majesty' and what not, and he was all like 'DoN't CaLl mE tHaT!'" I made funny gestures with my hands as I mimicked him.

Akai snickered a little, "Oh," she said. "You don't want to call him that."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Oh," she said mischievously. "I'm sure you'll find out soon."

She showed me to my next class, which was Chemistry. Out of all of the courses I've ever taken, chemistry was probably my favorite. Mostly because I was pretty good at it. Comparatively, I hate mathematics and it was the class right after this. Though most of Chemistry was just a bunch of math anyway...

Akai didn't have this class, so she introduced me to the teacher and left. The teacher seemed nice enough; he sat me at a chem station with two other girls and we conversed for a little bit, getting to know each other before the start of class.

Suddenly a rather annoyed voice spoke up. "Tch! You're in this class too?" It asked.

I looked up and saw Tsukishima and grimaced. "Great. The one class I was looking forward to. Ruined. By your ugly face." 

"I could say the same." He rolled his eyes from across the counter of the chem station. He sat down at the chem station in front of mine. 

"Ugggh! You mean I have to crane my neck around your long ass body just to see the board all class??" 

He turned around on his stool. "That sounds like a you problem," he said and turned back around.

I made a strangling motion with my hands at the back of his head.