Part 3 The visit

(Y/n's POV)

When I got back to my apartment I was instantly greeted by (bf/n). She looked worried or scared of something. Was it my face? My outfit choice? Or the fact that I carried all the groceries in one trip?

"(Y/n)," she looked scared, "Are you okay? Did anything happen? Did a villain hurt you?" 'So that's what she is worried about.'

I was instantly confused, "Yes, I'm fine, nothing happened, and I was not hurt or attacked by a villain." I could see that she was relieved at my words, "Why?"

"You haven't heard," She looked almost shocked that I was oblivious to what she was worrying over. "There was a UA student that became corrupted by the LOV, he was the UA traitor. I think his name was Izuku or something like that, but his villain name is Deku."

"Deku?" I repeated, 'Why would he pick the name Deku?'

"Yeah, I'm sorry if scared you but it has something to do with him. He was said to have attacked three blocks away from the grocery store."

After the greeting I walked inside, slid off my shoes, and gave my half of the groceries to (bs/f). I set the groceries down on the cold countertop in the kitchen, then said hello to my new kitten who was busy cleaning is paw. I giggled at his performance, he then looked at me then proceeded to walk out of the open kitchen and to the small living room. I shrugged as I watched the small kitten disappear from the door way.

I started putting the groceries in their correct places. I heard (bf/n) turn on the television, the sound leaking through the openness of the small apartment. I glanced at the time, '5:31 perfect. I'll start making dinner.'

I grabbed a small and a large pot, one for sauce and one for the noodles. I decided to listen to music instead of (bs/n)'s dramatic sobbing as she watched a rom-com. I hummed as put the bigger pot of the two onto the stove, the flame erupting as it emerges. I then turned to grabbed the sauce, I read the instructions on how to correctly heat it up.

I was confused when my headphones had stopped flowing music into my ears. I turned around to see (bs/f). She was horrified. "Oh my god! (bs/n), are you okay?" I was panicking, she looked as if the blood had been drained from her whole face. She shook her head, her eyes kept looking behind her.

In the quietest voice she managed to say, "(y/n). I think someone is in the house."

I instantly froze. "Go hide, I'll call the police and if it's a villain then some hero's will come." I turned off the stove, took a deep breath then looked at my childhood friend's pleading eyes. "Go. I'll join you, it'll just be second." I nudged her, telling her to go. She started walking to a closet then looked back at me, I responded with a small nod, mouthing "go"

I grabbed my phone, shaking from the adrenaline running throughout my body. I heard a thud from the upper part of my apartment, I looked in the direction of the stairs. I snapped myself out of my daze and looked back down to my phone. Just in case the intruder came down I crouched behind the counter, I dialed the emergency number, it rang for what seemed like ages.

"Emergency services, what seems to be the problem?"

"I there is someone in my apartment."

"Okay, I need you to give me the address and the room number."

I gave her the information and hung up. I quickly glanced over the counter, I didn't see anyone. 'Okay (y/n), just breathe and go hide.' I was so close to the closet when. Habiki meowed.

'Shit.'

I looked down at the kitten and screamed numerous profanities through my head, silently wishing that the Habiki hadn't done that. 'I can't hide with (bs/n) now, I need to hide somewhere else.'

I frantically looked in all directions for a hiding spot, I could hear foot steps getting closer. 'Shit. What am I going to do?' After 3 seconds of narrowing it down I decided to hide in (bf/n)'s room, under the bed. 'How predictable, great thinking (y/n)!' I tried to squish myself as far under as I could be, the foot steps we much louder now. The foot steps are at the door.

'I started to panic even more, I thought about (bf/n). I hope she is okay.' I felt a tear drip down my cheek, I hadn't released that I had started crying.

The door opened. I forced my eyes to open. I saw the boot of the intruder.

Blood. Blood stained the bottoms, almost as if they had caused the victim to be crushed. 'Am I going to die?' I held my breath. I watched as the intruder checked the closet. Then the bathroom. And finally, they stopped in front of the bed.

——————————————————————————

Words: 840

Thank you so much for reading! I also want to saw thanks for being so patient with me. This chapter was fun to make! I wish you all a happy day/evening/night!