Part 5 The sleepover

I am sorry for not updating in so long. I have been sick and have had personal things happening. Enjoy the chapter.

Deku's POV

After screaming at Toga, I looked down at (y/n). I once again glared at Toga. I picked up my beloved (y/n). To be honest she did look quite beautiful covered in blood. I picked her up bridal style and made sure not to hit her head on the walls. I opened my door softly, turning on the lights, and then placing (y/n) on the bed. I cleaned and bandaged her wound. I covered her with the blankets that were scattered on my bed. I didn't change her, as much as I wanted to. I knew that if I did that she would have been angry. I walked to the door and turned off the light.

I looked at her once more, I quietly left the room, making sure to lock the door, so nobody could hurt my princess. I walked back out to the bar, Kurogiri was talking to Shigaraki so I just sat down on the couch and watched Toga and Twice play Uno with Dabi and Spinner.

(y/n's) POV

I woke up and my arm was throbbing. I winced and quickly grabbed it as a reflex. 'Ow, bad idea!' I scolded myself mentally. I was distracted by my arm so much that I didn't pay attention to my surroundings. This made me look around, as I inhaled through my nose I was greeted by the smell of iron and roses? This was not my apartment. This is not my bed. I couldn't make out everything in the room because of the darkness.

I knew that the Deku dude was the one who put me here. I gave up and laid back down to try and sleep off my problems. Or at least I thought those were all my problems. I lay there on my side until I felt the weight shift on the bed, an arm laid itself loosely on my waist. I was as red as Kirishima's hair, the best-case scenario was that it was Deku's arm. I didn't want to sleep next to a villain, but here I am. I sighed knowing that I wouldn't be able to get up because I was trapped between them and the wall.

I sighed and tried my best to fall asleep naturally this time and not from blood loss. The arm pulled me closer and the person I lay next to started spooning me. This wasn't uncomfortable but it wasn't exactly welcoming. I closed my eyes once again and tried to focus on my breathing and not on the person spooning me.

In the morning

I woke up and this time I wasn't being spooned or had another person sleeping beside me. On the nightstand on the right of the bed were breakfast and a note. The breakfast was just eggs toast and bacon with orange juice to drink.

Note: I hope you like the breakfast I had a friend make for you. I will be back around 2:30 pm. See you soon princess - Deku

'Okay, so this is his room and that was him sleeping behind me.' I ate breakfast then walked to the door to see if was unlocked, it wasn't. Well, guess I'll be stuck here until he gets back. I look around the room, it was clean for the most part. The bed wasn't made because of me sleeping there, also there was a plate, fork and empty glass, also because of me. I noticed a bookshelf on the left, by the foot of the bed. I walked over and saw that those were all my favorite books.

I felt creeped out that he had my favorite books, but less freaked out that they weren't my copies of them. 'I might as well read to pass the time.' I looked at the clock on the wall above the bookshelf as I placed myself on his bed. '10:14. Great, four more hours.' I wasn't excited for him to come back but I did want out of this room.

Small time hop

I finished (f/b), it was only 12:43. 'Now what? What do I do?' I thought of something to do when I heard muffled yelling.

"No, we will not------There is no way!"

"Please?"

"No, I will not------with you!"

"-----not?"

"Becua-------Want----oo"

I gave up trying to listen and glanced back at the clock. '12:45. Great two hours and forty-five minutes left.' I sighed and closed my eyes to help me think better. I couldn't help but think back to my best friend and my new kitten. 'They both had died because of me. Because I had to be so likable. I had to go to the coffee shop that one day!' Frustrated and full of guilt I sobbed quietly. My eyes spilling tears as quickly as they could. (Author's note: I'm sorry to interrupt the story but while writing this instead of 'tears' I wrote 'teats' and now I can't stop thinking about breasts falling out of someone's eyes. I'm so immature :D)

All the crying had drained my energy, I looked at the clock. '1:26. I've been crying for that long? Well, I still have an hour and four minutes. Should I sleep? No. Maybe? No. What if he comes back and I'm sleeping in his bed? Again.' I climbed out of his bed so I wouldn't be tempted to sleep. I felt bad that I left his bed messy, even if he is a villain he deserves a tidy bed. I made his bed the looked at the clock. '1:37. The time is getting closer. Should I re-read another book?' That sounded like the smartest thing to do, besides I didn't have anything else to do.

I was in the middle of re-reading (f/b) when I heard the door lock move. My eyes look between the clock and the jiggling handle. '2:32. He's back. HE'S BACK!' I looked at the clock not believing how fast time passed me. For the final time, I watched the door open in what felt like slow motion. I released the breath I didn't know I was holding in. There he was in all his terribleness.

A giggle sounded as if it bounced off the walls. "I'm back~" he looked down at me smiling widely. "I have a surprise for you!"

I look at him terrified I have no idea if this is a good or bad surprise. I swallowed my fear and whispered, "What is it." As I spoke I kept my eyes on him but careful not to make eye contact. Once I did make eye contact with him he was looking right back. His stupid smile still sitting on his face. 'I hate him. I wish he would stop smiling for at least one second.' I glared at him and my wish came true, he stopped smiling. That scared me even more than him smiling. The fear in my eyes shone brightly as my glare turned into a horrified one.

"I have planned a date for the two of us." He explained. With that my heart dropped.

A date.

With him...

The man that brutally murdered my best friend.

I wished and prayed and pleaded that this was all a dream and that I would eventually wake up from this nightmare. That I would wake up in my bed, see my best friend, my cat, go back to another day at college, get yelled at by bakugou, have a surprise quirk assessment from Mr. Aizawa.

"What's wrong my dear?" Tears were once again threatening to spill for the second time today.

I looked away from the monster. I hid my face from him, he doesn't deserve to see me weak.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 1318

Thank you for reading!!! Sorry for the slow updates, I'll try my best to update when I can. So here is a long-awaited and long chapter! Don't forget to take care of yourself, drink water, eat at least a little snack or a meal if you can! Have a good rest of your day!

-Unimportantpansexual <3