Coming home

Alice's POV
When I woke up this morning it was really quiet. I was so happy because Polly is coming home from the hospital today and I had to get ready go to the register and Bettys one year appointment at 1. I went to check on Charles and he was still sleeping and I went in the bathroom and when I was done I saw Charles in my room A: hey Charles. what are you doing C: I was coming to see you, can I come with you to the hospital A: sure and before we get polls we have to go to the doctors for Bettys appointment C: ok. I then sent Charles to his room to get changed and then I got dressed myself and then e went down stairs. When I got down stairs I started making breakfast and then Charles came down with the baby monitor in case Betty started crying (she has been sleeping in jugs room for about a week). After Charles was done eating I heard the baby monitor and went up stairs and saw that the door was opened and that Fp was in there I said good morning and picked Betty up and went to change her in my room. This is what she is wearing

After I changed her I went down stairs and saw Fp putting jug in his high chair

After I changed her I went down stairs and saw Fp putting jug in his high chair. A: here is the agenda for today I will be going to Bettys one year appointment at one and then we will be going to the hospital to get Polly. F: ok I will probably be here A: ok. Where is Gladys F: she went to the store A: ok. It was 12:40 I tell Charles that we are going to the doctors now and then we got into the car and drove to the doctors office. When we got there I went to the check in counter and the lady asked for my name and I said Alice cooper and then she asked me to fill a few things out. After I filled the page out the lady said to sit down and the nurse will call me in. Charles wanted to play with the toys so we went over there and played until a long blonde haired lady came out and said Alice cooper I went to the door with Charles and Betty and they had me take off her clothes leaving her in her diaper. She put Betty on the scale and after she weighed her she said to put her clothes back on and then we headed into a side room and she asked me some questions. Then she said that the doctor will be on soon. We waited for about ten minutes and then the doctor came in. She had to do one shot on Bettys finger and then she put a band ad on and the after the doctors we went to the hospital to get Polly. When I walked in I went to the desk and the lady asked me to fill somethings out and then to have a seat and the doctor will say when she is coming. Me and Charles sat down and about 15 minutes later I saw a nurse come out with Polly in a wheelchair A: Polly P: mommy C: Polly, we ran over to her and gave her a hug A: are you ready to go home P: yes mommy. We went outside to the car and but Betty in her car seat and Charles went in his seat and I helped Polly get in hers. When we got home Polly said she wanted to watch tv so I put the cartoons on and then a few minutes later she fell asleep Charles was playing with Betty when I heard a knock on the door  and I opened it and saw Gladys A: hey where have you been all day G: oh um I was just doing some errands A: well Polly is on the couch sleeping G: where's jug and Fp A: their upstairs in jugs room G: ok. She then went upstairs. I made Charles a snack and put it on the coffee table. Then after a while Polly woke up and I gave her a bath because she was a little hot when she woke up. After Pollys bath she went back on the couch and watched some tv. At 6 we all meet pops for dinner with Fred, Mary, Archie, Hermione and Veronica. We were there until about 7 and then we all left and went home. When we got home we all went to bed.