Prolouge

Dylan:

I put my hand around Shelley's waist bringing her into a kiss before Jeff yelled cut and I gave her a weak smile and letting go of her letting our bodies drift apart. I feel numb. Almost intoxicated. All I do is eat, sleep and work. I get ushered into my trailer by a few assistants, who were mumbling things all I could here was a blur of words. I didn't care anymore. I didn't care about Stiles, his relationships, his life, my career. I cared about her. And she wasn't here with me. 

My trailer was empty again. Just a plain room with a few items; a couch, a table with a mirror and a bathroom. I sat on the couch staring at nothing in particular, just reminiscing about the past and how non-tangible it is. I hear my phone ring, the caller id is impossible. It reads; Isabelle. I answer it immediately, and feel a wave of suspicion I haven't been called by Isabelle in... a long time. 

"Hi, Dylan... It's me. I wanted you to do me a favour. Just one favour. Look under the cushion on the couch, the one I gave you. And when your done... Call me back. Just call me back." While listening I reach under the red fluffy circular cushion and find a cream coloured envelope with Mr. O'Brien written in the centre, in Isabelle's hand writing. I open the envelope and unload a lengthy letter.

Dear Dylan,

***********************************************************************************************************************