A group of men, who were all sitting around a table and talking, turned to the four. Ara sent a smile to Jack before walking over to them. She placed her sword onto the table and sat down next to a man with dark brown hair.

"Jack!" A man with curly blonde hair exclaimed. Hayley quickly took notice of his British accent as he smiled at her brother. "What a surprise to see you again."

"It's good to see you, Marcus," Jack said, stepping forward.

"Who are your friends?" Marcus asked, standing up and walking towards them.

"I'm Hayley, Jack's sister," Hayley introduced. "This is my husband, Jasper."

"Why have you come?" Another man asked. Hayley took in his appearance. His short blonde hair, his neatly trimmed beard, and his piercing blue eyes. Though he was sitting down, she could still tell that he was easily the biggest in the room.

"Because we need your help against the Volturi," Jasper said. "My wife's protected is in danger."

"How old is your protected?" The large man asked.

Hayley let out a small chuckle and shook her head. "It's a complicated story," she told him.

The large man stood up from his chair, confirming how tall he actually was. "You know, Hayley," he told her. "I've heard much about you from your mother and your brother. You are a very powerful dhampir. I admire what all you've done to protect the ones you love."

"Thank you.."

"Micheal," he introduced.

Hayley's eyes widened. "The Micheal?" She asked.

The man nodded, "so you've heard of me."

"How could I have not? You're the first dhampir!" She exclaimed.

Micheal smiled and turned back to his friend. "I wish to speak with her alone," he told them. "Please escort Jack and the vampire to the lounge."

"Hayley," Jasper said, giving his wife a look. He didn't want to leave her alone with a stranger.

"I'll be okay, Jazz," she assured him. "These are my people."

Jasper nodded his head and followed the group out of the room, leaving Hayley and Micheal alone. The man walked over to the table and sat down. He looked at the girl and motioned for her to sit with him.

"Tell me about your protected," Micheal said as Hayley sat down next to him.

"Well, her name is Renesmee," she began. "But, she's not my first protected. Bella, Renesmee's mother was my first."

"What happened to Bella?" Micheal asked.

"She died," Hayley said. "Well, transitioned."

"She was turned?"

"Yes," she said. "Her husband changed her."

"Bella is married to a vampire?" Micheal asked, scratching his beard.

Hayley nodded. "Bella also had a baby with a vampire," she told him. "I know it sounds crazy, but Renesmee is the offspring of a vampire and a human."

"I'm guessing Bella died while giving birth?" He asked.

"How did you know?" Hayley questioned.

Micheal let out a breath and sat back in his chair. "Though vampire and human pregnancies are rare, they do happen more often than you think. The mothers never survive long enough to hold their child, though," he told her.

"So this has happened before?" Hayley asked. "Renesmee is growing too fast. She should only be a few months old, but she's the size of a 7-year-old. She's aging so quickly, and we don't know how much time we'll get with her. Do you know what happened to the children?"

Micheal shook his head. "Sadly, I don't," he told her.

Hayley let out a frustrated sigh. "The volturi thinks Renesmee is an immortal child. They think Bella bit her, so they're coming to kill us. All of us," she told him.

"And what is it you want from us?" He asked.

"My family is gathering witnesses," she told him. "We don't plan to fight the volturi, we just want to explain. The more people we have, the better. If it comes down to a fight, I want to be prepared. With the help of the dhampirs, we'll have the numbers either way," she said.

"Let me ask you this," Micheal said. "If you fear Renesmee will die soon, why fight the Volturi?"

"Because I do not to give up that easily," she told him. "We don't know how long she'll live, but I refuse to let her die in a month. I refuse to die in a month."

"You are just as your brother described," Micheal smiled.

Hayley pulled out her phone. She tapped the screen to reveal a picture of her two babies. She smiled at the photo before turning the phone towards the man. "Im a mom," she said. "These are my kids. They've only been in this world for a few months, but they have already managed to steal my heart. I would do anything for them. So please, Micheal, help us. Give me the chance to watch my babies grow up."

Micheal smiled at the picture before looking up at Hayley. "You're lucky I have a soft spot for kids," he told her. "I will let you take Marcus, Ara, and Rafael. They will help you convince the Volturi, and if it comes it it, they will also help you fight."

"Thank you, Micheal," Hayley told him.

"We look out for our own," he said.