Impossible

This one is based off of Alluring Secret Black Vow by Rin and Len. Parts of the story are based off of a Hetalia PV of this song (the ship was America x Japan).

Kaito's POV

I couldn't believe it. In this lonely street, somehow, was an angel wandering around aimlessly. He was beautiful, like an angel would be expected to be. I wondered if I should help him. I felt... something towards him, and a love between an angel and a human is forbidden.

Shaking away my inhibition I ran to help him. He needed help, such a beautiful being doesn't deserve to feel pain like he probably is.

"Excuse me? Do you need help?" I ask the angel.

"W-why, yes. Thank you." The angel murmured.

-Len's POV-

"W-why, yes. Thank you." I stuttered. I never stutter.

It's true that I fell in love with the man who helped me. I knew I shouldn't. I'm an angel, he's a human. I'm criminal enough after getting thrown out of Heaven. A love between an angel and a human is not allowed, even more so when it's a homosexual love. Part of why I was thrown out of Heaven was because... others... saw me with another male angel, Gakupo.

I decided to attempt to romance with him. I didn't care if I was punished. I had to try.

"Could you take me to your house so I can rest?" I asked. It's a bit of an unspoken rule that humans should listen to the requests of angels.

"Of course. Would you like me to help you walk? Oh, my name's Kaito, by the way."

A lovely name for a lovely man.

"I do need a bit of help, thanks. My name is Len."

"Your name's beautiful, just like you." I heard Kaito mutter under his breath.

At that moment I decided to open Pandora's box, to indulge in what I knew I shouldn't.

I turned around, got on my toes, and kissed the man named Kaito. I knew I probably messed something up. Not surprisingly, considering I just kissed a human.

To my surprise, Kaito actually started kissing back. Our lips disconnected and reconnected, our tongues battled and danced. We held each other in a crazed moment of passion.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this." Kaito whispered. "I have a fiancée. I can't cheat on him like this. Besides, you're too young for me."

Kaito ran away, ashamed of what he had done. And I had dragged him into it.

Hidden, I watched him and his fiancée choosing wedding suits.

There's only one way I can have my Kaito back.

-In H*ll-

"Satan, I must make a deal with you." I knelt before the throne of the demon king. "Please, take my wings and let me appear older and human. Please. It's the only way I can have Kaito back."

I screamed in pain chains were thrust through my wings. My beautiful white wings were stained red with my blood as they were slowly being pulled out. I felt as my features became more matured. My clothing was men's clothing, something not even a teenager would wear. I'm no longer sixteen, I'm twenty. I might be able to have my Kaito back again. He will belong to me and me alone.

-Back on Earth-
-Kaito's POV-

I couldn't believe what I had done. I hurt Len and betrayed Leon.

-Note- First deep voiced male Vocaloid to come to mind. Gomen.

Leon and I were in a beautiful garden. Tomorrow is our wedding day. I had asked him for some alone time in the garden so that I could pray to not be condemned for my crimes. While I was praying a beautiful young man appeared, almost out of nowhere. I saw behind his lovely smile sad eyes, probably sunken from a trauma.