"Cho bigheaded ass on I'm her bestfriend." He said, amused, and she jerked her head back and looked at me.

I sipped my orange juice and pretended like I didn't know what was goin' on.

"Wowwww." Mila laughed and I almost choked, "okay okay nah he right." I nodded and she mugged me.

"I got two just like you." I shrugged, "and you my susta too so be quiet." I nudged her and she rolled her eyes, "yea ight I guess I can get wit that."

We ate and talked the rest of the breakfast and Sim decided he wanted to be childish and start a spitball game like we wasn't in public.

But who was I to not play along?

"Yal childish." Amari laughed before takin' his straw out his cup to play.

~~~~~~~~~

"Shit I'm tired." I fell back on his bed. We were now back in his room at his parents house and Chanel and Zyaire had now joined.

She didn't do good with the kind of stuff that happened earlier so she skipped it and just came now.

"I kno yo fatass is." Sim fell on top of me. "I got somebody who like my fatass." I pushed his face away as he kissed on mine.

"Shole do." He nodded, "and kiss me, fuck wrong wit chu." He frowned.

"Nope."

"Oh word?"

"Yeh word." I tried to hold my laugh in.

"Yea ight don't try to put them crusty ass lips on me later then." He laughed and my jaw dropped.

"Boy my lips never crusty you kno ion even play like that." I laughed and pushed him off me.

"Mhm gimme kiss." He mumbled and I obliged, turnin' around afterwards as he wrapped his arm around me and rubbed under my shirt on my stomach.

I was gettin' pre-cramps and needed this anyway.

I ended up fallin' asleep and then I felt myself bein' tapped.

"Mmmmm." I whined, pushin' them off me and I heard them laugh.

"You must don't wanna eat?" I heard Kasim's voice and one of my eyes opened.

"It's ready?" I asked and he nodded.

"Hm get on my back." He turned around and I climbed on.

"What time is it?" I yawned, restin' my head on his shoulder.

"Bout five thuddy" He answered me, makin' me laugh.

"You so country," I continued to laugh, "I like it thoe." I played with his ear.

"I kno yo ass do cuz you be tryna talk like a nigga." He smirked and I kissed my teeth.

"I slept a long time." I yawned again, wipin' the tears that came from the yawn.

"If don't nobody wake you up and you ain't got shit to do one thang you gone do is sleep yo life away." He read me but I shrugged because he ain't lie.

Can't shit go wrong when you sleep.

"Look at the baby." His mama cooed at me when we came into view.

"Hey everybody." I spoke and they spoke back.

He sat me down next to Mila and took the other seat next to me.

They had the food out around the table so I guess we was about to have a TV dinner.

As the night went on I couldn't help but feel a little jealous. He had family, two parents that never missed a holiday, and people who loved him a lot.