thirty

DANNY IN A MORPH SUIT
16th August 2020

"Good morning every body, you are watching the final episode of our series. Unfortunately we are heading back to California today." Jc said sadly.

Alaïa sat beside Kian, she had her legs laid over Kian's and she rested her head on his shoulder.

Ever since the last night she had become more clingy than usual, she was terrified of losing one of the boys, even if it was just for a few minutes.

Over the past week and a half she had grown to love and care for them.

"But guys last night it was uh, something else. Yeah, we checked the footage-" Jc was cut off by Kian.

"We've been watching footage all morning." Kian said as he rested his hands on Alaïa's ankles.

"I think we found something for real." Jc smiled.

"Legit found something yesterday, what I was freaking out about, we found. Just watch dude, just watch this okay?"

Kian said motioning to the footage.

"So before I play this, I could not speak because I was so fucking scared that night. Okay so we were running from the light that just switched off and I remembered you were filming and right when I looked that way, I saw like a black shadow. Like dude, split second. I don't know if any- well no one saw it and I knew I wasn't going crazy so we watched the footage and check this fucking thing out. Do you fucking see that?"

"Right there guys." Jc said as he pointed towards the figure on the screen. "The fuck is that? Someone tell us what the hell that is."

"What the fuck." Kian said bluntly, his hand coming down and resting on Alaïa's thigh.

"It gives me the chills just thinking about it dude." Jc muttered as he rubbed up and down his arms. "Something was like there with us last night."

"It's like the light just shined on it." Kian said as he flicked between two frames.

"It could be a shadow you know or something you know?" Jc suggested.

"From what? From what?" Kian said letting out a small laugh.

"I don't know. Paranormal investigation type shit you know? It looks pretty fucking insane." Jc rambled on.

Alaïa pulled her phone out to text her siblings, to check that they were okay. She hadn't spoken to them since the call.

"What fucks with me is like, it clearly looks like-it doesn't look like a warp shadow and it moves. It moves." Thomas said from his spot on the couch.

"It literally looks like it looks and ducks back." Jc said as he showed the guys the action.

Alaïa placed her phone back into her pocket and turned to smile at Kian, who was already looking at her.

"You okay?" He whispered, he received a nod in reply. "You know what it looks like? That right there that little like frame? You know what that looks like? A guy in a black morph suit."

"It does look like a guy in a black morph suit." Jc confirmed.

"It looks exactly like a guy in a black morph suit." Kian repeated with a goofy grin.

"That's because it is a guy in a black morph suit." Both boys said simultaneously.

Everyone beside Alaïa began to laugh.

"Oh, Alan, are you still mad?" Danny questioned his best friend.

"Yes I'm still mad." She pouted crossing her arms like a stroppy child.

"Why do you call her Alan?" Kian questioned curiously.

"Because he's an asshole that's why." Alaïa muttered to herself.

"Am not." Danny shook his head. "It all started when I called her Al. And we'll, little miss stroppy here couldn't deal with the fact that it sounds like a boys name. So I started calling her Alan and as pay back she started calling me Danielle."

"I'm not stroppy." Alaïa said with a fake pout.

"You're adorable." Kian said tapping her bottom lip. She couldn't help but smile in response.

Alaïa didn't listen to the rest of the boys conversation but she did burst out laughing once Kian covered Danny in water.

~

Kian laid on the couch, Alaïa laid curled up in his arms, almost drifting off to sleep as Kian traced patterns on her back, but then Jake turned on the camera.

"Where are we?" Jake questioned as he filmed the pair.

"In the RV." Kian answered with furrowed brows. "Today's our last day, we're on our way home. Right now we're in Big Sur California. Jc's cooking breakfast for himself. Thomas is cooking breakfast for the rest of us. You can tell who the daddy is." The camera panned to Thomas who smiled. "Me. You were looking at the wrong him. What are you talking about?"

"You?" Alaïa questioned raising her brow and turning to face Kian. He pursed his lips for a kiss, which the girl leant up and quickly placed softly upon his lips.

"Oh sorry." Jake apologised and turned the camera back towards Kian.

"Today's our last day, we're heading home we got a couple more things to film and uh, I think we're all feeling like the tiredness, some more than others," He muttered looking down to Alaïa. "and the-the readiness to be home."

"I'm exhausted." Alaïa muttered. "I've spent too much time with you guys."

"It's a good job you're not going home then right? To spend even more time with us." Kian taunted, his arms wrapping tightly around her waist. Alaïa nodded with an innocent smile.

"Look at what I made." Jc said showing off his omelette. "And look at my view. I'm gonna eat my omelette with that view guys." He motioned towards the beach. "I'm living the life while Kian sits here and stares at the ceiling."

"I'm not sitting, I'm laying, ass bitch, and I can't really do much when Lai is trying to sleep on me." Kian replied back, placing a quick kiss on the top of Alaïa's head. "Also I've been sleeping all day."

"We know, you and Alaïa didn't come out the room till noon." Jc muttered.

"I need eight hours brother, Alaïa needs ten. Do you think we're the most beautiful out of the group for no reason?" Kian questioned cockily.

"He's also the dirtiest out of the whole group because he's the only one who hasn't showered today." Jc said exposing Kian.

"I'm the what out of the group?" Kian questioned not hearing Jc.

"The dirtiest." Jc answered.

"Oh, I thought you said prettiest. Dirtiest? Did you shower this morning?" Kian smirked.

"Mhm you're pretty dirty." Alaïa teased in a whispered to Kian.

"Only two of you guys showered this morning." Danny corrected the boys.

"Oh yikes never mind, all ya'll dirty except me and Sebastian. Me and Seb, look at this? Mmmmh you smell good." Jc said as he put his arm around Sebastian. "Maybe me a little better."

"We didn't do anything yesterday that made us need to shower. Did you shower?" Kian questioned pointing to Jake.

"Yeah." Jake confirmed.

"Yeah? Turn around and let me smell you." Kian smirked.

"W-what? What?" Jake stuttered and quickly became flustered making Kian and Alaïa laugh.