𝟎𝟎𝟔

"𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢"
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ

     NOAH stands over her bag that she has yet to unpack.  She looks through the clothes she has and throws together an outfit.  She throws on a navy blue long-sleeve polo shirt that goes with her regular wide blue jeans.  She throws on her same old white sneakers and heads to the bathroom.  Noah washes her face, brushes her teeth, and combs through her long hair.

"Noah, honey!" Emily calls from outside the bathroom, "They're gonna be here any minute!"

"Almost done!" Noah says and takes a minute to finish getting ready. 

The teen opens the bathroom door and rushes downstairs, hearing JJ and Garcia's voices echoing throughout the apartment.

"Mini Prentiss!" Garcia exclaims and rushes to hug the teen.

"Hi," Noah mutters.

"Hey, sweetie." JJ says and gives the teen a hug as well.

"Alright, are you ready to go?" Emily asks.

"Yeah." Noah replies and walks outside with the three women.

"Do you want to sit in the back with Garcia?" Emily asks the teen. Noah shakes her head, letting the woman know that she wants to sit next to her. Emily smiles at the girl and opens the backseat door for her.

"JJ, can we please stop for a coffee?" Garcia requests as she sits in the passenger seat.

"Depends on how many coffees you've already had today." JJ jokes and hears Emily giggle.

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭

"Where are Garcia and Noah?" Emily asks as she realizes that the two have been gone for quite some time.

"I don't know, Penelope's probably dragging her to a million stores." JJ says with a giggle, "Should I call Garcia?" JJ adds.

"Uh, I don't think there's any need for that." Emily sighs as she looks over JJ's shoulder.

Noah and Penelope are walking towards the two, each holding tons of shopping bags. Penelope is wearing a bright smile and seems to be talking Noah's head off. Noah looks dreadful as she is being dragged every which way.

"Please don't tell me that all of those bags are for Noah." Emily whines as she looks at all the bags.

"Well, this one's for Kevin." Penelope says as she holds up the smallest bag in her hand.

"That was a whole half-hour long story." Noah complains, seeing as she was forced to listen to Garcia for about an hour.

"Look, I get to spoil whomever I like.  And I just happen to want to spoil my new fairy goddaughter." Penelope chimes and looks down at Noah.  The teen looks up and smiles at the woman, secretly loving how much she talks.

"Are we done?" Noah whines and stands closer to Emily.

"A couple more stores and then we can go, honey." Emily says and puts her arm around Noah.  Already worn out, the teen walks with the women to some more stores.

𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺'𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

"So, are you ready to set the room up?" JJ asks as they drop the last shopping bags on the floor of the guest bedroom.

"Yeah, but I have to put all of this away in storage." Emily says as she looks at the bed set and few decorations around the room.

"I'll help." JJ says and begins taking the bed set apart with Emily.  Garcia and Noah start taking out the new decorations and cutting all the tags off.

"So, how were your first couple nights here?  I've only heard Emily's side of the story." Garcia asks as Emily and JJ head to the storage closet in the hallway.

"It's okay.  Still trying to adjust, but I feel safe...-ish." Noah replies.

"Emily is the real life Superwoman.  She'll protect you, no matter what." Garcia tells the teen, which makes Noah smile.

"Alright, Noah, will you help me set up the bed?" Emily asks and sees the teen nod.  The two put the cream-colored fitted sheet on and then throw the white duvet over it.  JJ and Penelope put the pillows in the new pillowcases and place them at the head of the bed.

"Alright, bed is done!" Emily exclaims and high-fives the teen.

After about an hour of setting up the room, the four women step back to admire their work.  Above the bed, Emily was able to perfectly nail in a white shelf, where Noah decided to put some plants and some decorative pictures.  JJ put together a nightstand and put the lamp that Noah picked out on it.  Garcia, with the help of Noah, was able to change change the black curtains to maroon ones.  They also put up a mirror next to the nightstand and a cream-colored rug in front of it.

"The plants look really good." JJ says as she looks over at the big plant in the windowsill and the other in the corner of the room.

"Do you like the posters?" Garcia asks as she steps back from hanging them up.

"They look really good." Noah says and smiles at all of the women, "Thank you." She quietly thanks them.

"You're welcome." Emily beams and hears her stomach rumble, "Can we please have dinner?" She asks and all of the girls plead for them to go eat as well.

"Can we have pizza?!" Noah excitedly asks.

"I do owe the little one some pizza." Emily giggles as she thinks back to when Noah asked her yesterday.

"Pizza it is!" Garcia beams as they all walk downstairs and talk about what kind of pizza they want.

𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

"Pizza never gets old." Noah says as she takes a bite of her pizza slice.

The girl and three women are sitting on the floor around the coffee table with pizza boxes all around them. The TV is playing some old movies and Noah told Emily to keep the channel on. They are all eating their pizza while chatting and laughing.

"I'm so full, I feel like I'm gonna explode!" Penelope exclaims and lays down.  Noah, who has been laughing all night, giggles and lays down beside the blonde.

JJ and Emily shoot each other a look as they watch Penelope and Noah laugh their heads off.  JJ lays down beside Penelope and Emily next to Noah.  The teen looks over at Emily and feels her brush her hair out of her face, making Noah slightly smile.

Penelope goes on another rant, making them all laugh.  Noah looks around at all the women and is thankful to be right where she is.