Pasty boyfriend kisser

Anyone in the fandom knows who I'm talking about based on the title.

Gwen.

I said in the last chapter how Gwen can be an iffy character at best for some people.

She either completely sucks or she's the goth gf of your childhood.

And for a good while, I hated her. Don't know why I did but I did. Like if you've been in the td fandom on wattpad since like 2017, honestly Gwen was hated like satan. Couldn't even say gwuncan without censoring it lol

But I can understand why people don't like Gwen. She can be bitchy and sometimes for no good reason. And every single relationship she was in burned in flames (but to be fair neither of them was her fault. Trent was wack and Duncan...idk what his intentions were if I'm being honest)

Also gwuncan fucked up duncney for no good reason. And us duncney shippers weren't having it

Even with all that, she isn't the worst of the worst. That honor goes to Dave.

I hate Dave, so I'm sorry in advance if you like him.

She honestly is a decent character who just got fucked over and made some dumb decisions.

She wanted to make things right with Courtney and felt bad about the whole gwuncan thing (still pissed tho how in tdwt she was like "I kissed Courtney's boyfriend" and then in tdas she was like "they weren't dating at the time" like pick a side bitch)

I kind of like the idea of Geoff and Gwen getting together. It was supposed to originally happen and they had that one episode in tdi

I also like Zoey and Gwen. I mean c'mon. Indie thrift store nice girl with a goth gf? I'm all for that

I could go on about how some of my ships would be fucking great but again, my opinion.

I don't got much else to say. Gwens an alright character to me. Yup yup.

Toodles

- Baylee