◇Chapter 6◇

You awoke to the sound of rain hitting your window and the rumble of thunder, you check the time on your phone and see that it was 7:00am on Tuesday, you peer over the side of your bed to see Perry sleeping next to on the floor so you quietly step over him grab your uniform and change in another room. 

By the time you were finished he was awake and staring at the rain. 

"It's so peaceful watching the rain" He said distantly. 

"Yeah it is" You agreed, locked in a trance of him just peacefully siting there.

He turned his head and made direct eye contact with you, you both just sat there staring at each other, that is until your phone rings. 

"What the heck" You muttered under your breath and looked down at your phone.

                                                                         *Unknown Number*

Well not my problem. You look at the time on your phone and see that it is 7:45. 

"I'd better get dressed for school, could you step out of my room for a second please?" You ask.

"Okay" He replied and sat outside of your room and you shut your door to get dressed. 
When you came out he wasn't there, you looked around and eventually found him in the kitchen eating strawberries.
"Uh, do you want something more to eat?" You asked.
"Huh!? Oh it's just you, I didn't see you standing there, uh no I'm good with these....um.....red...things..." He tried reading the label "S-Straw....Berr...ies" He squinted trying to read it.
"Strawberries" You nodded.
"Oh, yeah" He smiled like a toddler and continued eating the strawberries.

After you two had breakfast you gathered your things, put them in your bag and rushed out the door and began walking to school, you went to cross a street until you heard a panicked  "WAIT!" you felt arms wrap around your waist as you get pulled backwards onto the pavement. 

A car sped past so fast that it was a blur, you looked at your saviour and saw that it was Perry. 

"Oh my gosh thank you I could've died" You said still calming down from all of that excitement. 

"No problem" He told you with his comforting voice. 

You both locked eye contact again, an you saw his eyes move down to your lips and he starts to lean in.

"W-well I'd better get to school" You stuttered "Do you want to come?" You asked.

"Uh...s-sure"

And so you both walked to school together you were still trying to grasp the situation that you were just in, and he walked beside you in a very awkward silence and avoiding eye contact. 

A/N: Well that was chapter 6 I hope you liked it and I shall see you in the next chapter! Byeeee! <3