42.0: Heading Home

Start from the beginning

"I would hope so, I'm her mommy." Crystal's mom looked over at Hotch, "It's nice to meet you, Nick talks about you a lot so I just had to meet you." Hotch's lips twitched as he shook her hand, "It's nice to meet you to Mrs. Archer, I'm Aaron Hotchner and this is my son Jack."

Crystal turned to look at her brother who had taken an interest in the ground, Crystal grabbed Hotch's arm and pulled him to the house. "Mom, no."

"I didn't even say anything." Crystal's mom smiled at Jack who smiled back, Crystal rolled her eyes. "This is why I never bring any friends home." Crystal's mother sighed before smiling again, she watched Crystal introduce Hotch to her dad. "I know honey, which is why I'm so happy right now that you did."

___

Jason had come home as well, "I promise it's a coincidence Chris, mom didn't call me," and was currently entertaining Jack with Nick in their backyard with their tire swing. Crystal's dad took a sip of his coffee, "We're going to need to head to the bakery soon, it's only Amy down there today."

Crystal smiled, Amy was a good friend and she was always entertaining. Amy was currently in college like Nick and worked part-time at the bakery, Hotch raised an eyebrow at Crystal. "You never told me you had a bakery." Crystal shrugged as she bit into her apple, "You never asked."

Tyler snorted as he took a sip of his juice, Crystal's mother cleared her throat. "Would you guys like to join us?" Hotch looked over at her, "I wouldn't want to intrude."

"Nonsense, you won't be intruding." 

"Then me and Jack would love to come with you." Hotch smiled and Crystal's father hummed, "So, a whole night alone huh?"

Crystal started to cough, once she calmed herself down she gave her dad a look. "Dad."

"What, I just asked a question." Crystal's father shrugged and looked over at Hotch, "I also didn't get to thank you for driving Crystal home, my wife forgot to make sure she had a ride."

"It's no trouble," Hotch stated and Crystal's father nodded, "Have you ever baked?"

"Not really, every once in awhile."

"Would you like to learn a few recipes?"

"If it doesn't trouble you then thank you, I would like that." Hotch stated and Crystal's father looked at him for a bit, "Huh, Nick was right. You're very polite, good." Crystal sighed before walking to the glass door and sliding it open, "Nick! When did you become a blabber mouth?!"

"Learned it from Jason!" Nick laughed until Jason tackled him to the ground and Jack laughed as he continued to swing around in the tire, Crystal shook her head with a smile as she turned back to her parents. "To the bakery?"

Crystal's mother nodded, "Let me grab Mr. Hotchner an extra apron."

___

When they arrived it wasn't that busy, Amy saw her and squealed. "Well if it isn't the most beautiful person in the world!"

"I didn't realize there was a mirror in here." Crystal laughed as Amy came from the counter to hug her, "I'm so happy to see you, you never visit anymore." Amy pouted at her, she looked behind her with a raised eyebrow. "Who's your friends?"

Crystal turned and Hotch nodded at Amy, "I'm Aaron Hotchner and this is my son Jack." Amy smiled at them, "Nice to meet you guys, you her boyfriend?"

"Amy!"

"What? It's nice to see you date men now instead of stuck up boys." Amy shrugged and Crystal sighed, "He's my boss who is just a friend."

"Sure, and I'm not kinky."