Chap. 3

The next day brought about new challenges for Izuku. One of them being getting fit. All For One wasn't holding back on him and it honestly felt like Izuku was training to be in the military. All For One had him train in a field that led into some woods behind it, far from the public's eye. He was annoyed, to say the least since it was literally his first full day being at the new place and All For One treated him as if he had done these exercises on the daily. Which, he hadn't, obviously, by the state of his body.

But it wasn't the extensive training that annoyed him the most. No, he could get used to this. What he couldn't get used to was the smirk that was plastered on Shigaraki's face as he sat back and watched Izuku break his body. That little shit.

Izuku was this close to punching Shigaraki in the face, but then, he really didn't want to die again from him. So, like the good teenager that he was, he dealt with the annoyance and went on to train to please his new guardian. It was stressful, tiresome, and tedious, but he knew that once he got fit to the point that All For One approved of, he could learn about his quirk. Baby steps.

He was told he would be training for three hours a day with ten minutes between each exercise for a break. That terrified Izuku, seeing as how he had never worked that hard in his life to make his body suitable for... for... he didn't even know why he had to have so much muscle on him. All For One just told him he needed Izuku's body to be strong. But then again, if he wanted to rule the world, he guessed he would have to be strong.

"You're doing great," Shigaraki shouted in a bored tone from the sidelines. Izuku huffed and rolled his eyes.

"Your sarcasm gets very annoying very quickly," Izuku shouted back. He saw Shigaraki shrug and pick up a book next to him to read. Bitch.

"All sarcasm aside, you are doing far better than I expected for your first day," All For One said from a few feet away from Shigaraki. Izuku smiled at this.

He was running (more like jogging) right now, 10 laps was what All For One wanted him to do. He was only on his sixth. Each step was excruciating. He hadn't had a break since before the laps and he honestly felt as if he was about to throw up.

'I can do this,' Izuku thought as he finished his sixth lap. 'Just three more to go.'

Before the running, he had done two sets of 100 sit-ups, three sets of 50 push-ups, two sets of 100 crunches, four sets of 1-minute planks, and spent thirty minutes working with some weights and weight balls. Atop of all of this, All For One even put Izuku on a diet.

He may have hated his situation right now, but Izuku knew soon that he would be grateful. At the moment, however, he was not grateful. He was also not grateful for the way that he lost his footing and fell to the ground. On his face. He huffed as he tried to stand but he was just so tired and weak. Then, he heard a raspy laugh coming from the sidelines and just fucking knew it was that Shigabitch's.

So, with all the strength he had left in him, he pulled himself off the ground and onto his feet to show the blue-haired asshat that he was perfectly fine. He was not useless. He was strong. He will finish the laps, no matter what. Even if the whole point was to rub it in Shigaraki's face, he would do it. That was what fueled him.

He pushed himself and made sure that he was running, not just jogging like he was doing before, but running. He looked behind him and saw that Shigaraki was no longer smirking and laughing but not even looking at him. He was reading his damned book again. All For One, however, had his eyeless face transfixed on Izuku, making sure to, what Izuku guessed, 'see' if he was doing it right. He hoped he was.

'Two more,' Izuku thought.

Through the blazing heat, he ran and ran and ran, not once thinking about giving up. He was going to make All For One proud and make Shigaraki, actually, no, fuck that creepy hand demon, his name is Shigabitch, eat his words. In Izuku's mind, if it made Shigabitch annoyed, then it was obviously a good idea.