'The way you are held at my mercy, giving me an open invitation to fulfil all my darkest desires, is giving me the utmost pleasure Jodha.' He uttered in the voice indicating his arousal.

The rough texture of the palm travelled to back of her neck. With a sudden pull at her nape, making the neck to tilt upwards, her upper body collided with his rough texture. Jalal bent down past the level of her face, just stopped at a hair-width distance and blew air in such a way that his moustache lightly graced her skin. Jodha let out a gasp at the sinful sensation racking her body.

He smirked hearing her moan like gasp and her laboured breaths. She may be a warrior queen. But at this moment she is an untouched and inexperienced maiden, who is at the mercy of her man who is a master of seduction. He held the reins now. However he did not wish to exercise his superiority now. Because deep down, he wants her to submit herself, to him, without an iota of hesitance. At that particular moment he will show her all the sinful pleasures of heaven. For now, he just needed a taste which would be enough to leave her in a mess. Wickedly smiling at his thoughts, he inched further towards her neck. Just at the moment when he is about to dive into her neck, a guard interrupted them

"Shehenshah ka Iqbal buland ho"

Jalal groaned at the interruption, but did not move an inch from his position.

"Kaho, kya baat hai" his authoritative voice laced with irritation boomed in the air. Goosebumps erupted on her skin, by hearing his husky authoritative voice. Her senses were haywire just by imagining what it would be like, if not for the guard breaking their moment. Blood started flowing to her face, making her embarrassment clear. But what made her made her face more red, is shamelessness of Jalal. Even after the arrival of guard, neither his face nor his body moved an inch. 'Hey kanha, how can he be so shameless' she whined in her mind, complaining to her favourite deity. Her musings came to an end with the guard's reply

"Shehenshah Begum Jodha ko Mariam Makani ne yaad kiya". Jalal with a wave of his hand dismissed him. He turned his attention to the prey in his hands. Jalal straightened a bit and face Jodha. He said

"Aapki aur ammijaan ki ristha toh apni hi tarah ka iklauta rishta hain, jisse dekhkar humein kabhi kabhi to lagta hain, aap unki bahu begum nahi balki unki beti hain. Dekhiya, woh yahape nahi hain phir bhi aapko humse bachane ke liye paigam bhijwa diya, ki woh aapse milna chahti hain"

(The relation between you and ammijaan is one of its kind Jodha. I seldom feel that you are daughter instead of being daughter-in-law. See now, even after not being here, she save you from me, by sending a message that she wants to meet you.)

He intently looked at her for a second, and pulled at her nape a bit harshly, bringing her completely on to him and said "Ek din aisa ayage, jab aap hamari hongi, tab hum aapke itne kareeb honge ki ,kisiki himmat nahi hogi appko humse cheen ne ki" He uttered the words in possessively husky voice and stepped back.

She looked at him with wide eyes, trembling lips and escalated heartbeats. 'Oh my god, why did he say that.' She wondered what would that day be like. Shrugging the unwanted thoughts, she looked at him as if asking for his permission. He raised his hand and did 'aadab' to which, she joined her hands and did 'pranaam'. She turned and started leaving, but just at the last moment she turned back and looked at him. To which he tilted his head to his right and smirked mischievously'. She immediately turned and left almost ran away. Rich masculine laughter echoed in the air after a moment.

She still remembers his every word, his every look and every second of those moments they spent. Alas, more than pleasure they give pain now. Her thoughts were disturbed by her loyal guard. Jodha though being a princess was trained in war-fare from a tender age just like the crowned prince. Hence she had nearly a part of army who are under her control and are loyal to her. All the critical political issues were informed to her by them. They never directly approach her, that too at night, if not for the issue being critical. She nodded her head giving permission for him to speak. The soldier looked hesitant to disclose the issue.