"You know what's even funnier, well not funny but honestly shocking?" Dahyun said.

Seulgi then clapped her hands together and immediately stopped when Irene shot her a look. As if she knew what Dahyun was talking about but shouldn't share it "the fight was surprising" she quietly said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Fight? What fight?" I asked feeling alarmed.

"Argument. We stopped it. Chaeyoung and Sehun really don't like each other. I always knew it" Jeongyeon commented.

My heart dropped to my stomach. Of course Chaeyoung would argue. How could she not? She was drunk. I wouldn't be surprised if she punched him once or twice "Yeah your man started it. Chae was just sitting there taking care of the music and here comes the groom asking her what the fuck was wrong with her. And something about her Dad. And it lead to this huge argument. Sehun would of punched her if it wasn't for Jihyo stepping in" Dahyun casually said. As if it wasn't such a big deal.

"No he did punch her" Jihyo corrected. "Twice. But she didn't fight back. Just fell to the ground. I hope she's conscious now"

"Conscious??" I loudly exclaimed. Not having a care in the world for the volume of my voice. "Hello I was passed out! Is she okay?"'

"Yes she's okay calm down. It wasn't just the blow to the face. She was drunk. So so drunk. Talk to him. He has anger issues or whatever" Jeongyeon says to me.

"I certainly will"'

I felt furious. So furious I could burst into his room and yell at him. But I didn't want to make it look as if I cared for her in any way. So I took a deep breathe. Sat down and listened as they talked about our end of the year plans. As if we could all meet together. I ignored it all. Thinking about what I would say to Sehun. Or Chaeyoung. After last night I know exactly what it looks like to Sehun.I didn't care. But I'm married now. I should start acting so. Even if I didn't want to.

Jihyo had cooked pancakes for us all being helped by Jennie and Jeongyeon. Hyuna, Momo and I sat in the living room. The rest of the girls were chatting in the kitchen. As if this was so normal. "You know what you said last night?" Hyuna broke the silence. I had such a huge headache and didn't even think about my response. So I hummed along "You said you were married to that girl"

"Eh?" Momo raised her eyebrows as she looked at me.

"I did?" I forced a laugh. Having it come out a lot more convincing that I thought it would.

"Yes and you called her pretty" the tone shifted. Hyuna was serious now. "You said she kissed you. Do you think maybe...?" She didn't finish her sentence. But I knew what she wanted to say.

"Mina what is she talking about?" Momo asked.

I sighed and looked at both of them. Not feeling well enough for this. My headache testing the little patience I have within me. "Let's talk later. I can't even think right" I honestly said. Sitting back and closing my eyes. Only to be called for breakfast the
next second.

It was noon now and I hadn't talked to Sehun in the slightest. I had purposely avoided him by driving Jennie back into town. The ride being long enough to get me through the first half of today. We didn't talk about anything having to do with my marriage or feelings. Instead we talked about each other. And asked random questions. Trying to better know the other. Jennie is a lot more interesting than I already thought she was. Growing up alone. Being raised by her sister. Her parents in their home country. Having multiple hook ups in the past. Yet never knowing what love is. We were almost alike. But so different.

We arrived at her home and she welcomed me in. Jisoo having spent that night with her boyfriend. It was a wonderful apartment. Two small rooms, one bathroom, small kitchen and living room perfect for the two young women. Jennie's room was small. But so expensively decorated. Like the rest of the house. This type of money can only be inherited for their age. "Dont be weird sit down. I'll be right back" she laughed. Leaving me in her room as she goes to change.