Irresponsible (Jennie POV)

It's been 2 weeks after I had an eyes surgery. Today the doctor told me I'm recovered and they're going to take off the bandage that is wrapped around my eyes. I'm actually mad. Lisa is no where to be found. Wendy told me that she's currently handling a big project and couldn't come. I'm so annoyed by her absence. I mean she could atleast make time to call me instead of leaving me hanging. No. She should atleast present today cause its an important day for me.

I'm still holding a grudge on her cause she broke her promise. She told me that she will always be there for me from the start until the end of the operation but apparently it was just a mere lie.

Deep down inside I'm still hoping to see her first after I open my eyes, I'm so disappointed. How could she do this to me.

"Ms. jennie, you ready?" the doctor asked and I just nodded. Nervous started to creep on me, I can't wait to find the results. Slowly the doctor unwrapping the bandage around my head. She then instructed me to open my eyes.

Slowly I open my eyes, at first it's kinda blurry and I see colorful shadows, after a couple of blinks I could clearly see the vision infront of me. The doctor raised her 3 fingers and asked me to count just to verify my condition. I started to cry while answering the question. I feel so overwhelmed with the sudden change.

"Jennie.." I heard someone is calling my name and I look at my right side. Soon I recognized its wendy's voice. "Wendy" I called her name while crying. She came closer to my bed and we hugged each other. Few seconds later she shed my tears and comforting me. I wish lisa was here to witness my condition here.

--

3 weeks past, lisa is still missing. I felt so mad with her disappearance. Not until wendy started to tell me the truth about everything. At first it was shocking and hard to believe. I felt so devastated cause she kept this away from me. But she explained that this is for my sake. She doesn't want to ruin my recovery process until I'm completely stable.

It was hard to live my life without lisa. On the first two years I was fucked up. I was angry. I was disappointed. I was frustrated that lisa put me in this situation. She left without saying goodbye. I was in grief.

"Lisa said, don't wait for her" Wendy informed. It hurts my feelings. I was just in disbelief. I didn't feel good. I miss her presence. I miss her touch. Never thought lisa could be so irresponsible. She went too far for hurting me.

Days after days..

Months after months..

Years after years..

I'm still holding into my hope. A small hope to see lisa again. But everything changed after wendy lecturing me. "Jennie, please, just move on, its been 2 years jennie, if she's still into you, she's going to make an effort to contact you but she's not, she's not here! you are still young please don't waste it, don't ruin your life for something that is clearly not longer there" I was in a deep thought. She was right. I shouldn't ruined my life. Slowly I started to create my own path.

Few weeks ago, I opened my own boutique. I found my passion, I was so into clothes design. I try to live my life to the fulllest. I'm proud that I could stand by myself without anyone's help.

--

7 years passed, I started to accept my fate, a fate that lisa was not meant for me. She's gone. Now I accept that she is only part of my history.

Soon, Kai came into my life to save me. He help me to overcome my love life issues. I'm glad. He is so understanding. Though he didn't make my heart flutter the way lisa does, but he is a good distraction.