Where is lisa? (Jennie POV)

It's been 5 days since the last time I met and talked to lisa. I haven't heard any news about her since then.  I tried to call her few times but she didn't answer. I started to doubt on her sincerity. Wendy told me that maybe she's no longer serious about us after few attempts of call. It could be a sign that she lost interest in me.

Maybe I'm just so plain and boring, that's why she didn't make an effort to contact me. To be honest I've been in a mess, I miss talking to her and I don't know why. Although it's just 1 day we spent time together, I never felt like this to anyone, like being so attached. She's the only person that I'm comfortable with and I'm free to express whatever I want and now when she's not around I felt like something is missing. Perhaps I like the attention that she gave me.

Lisa what happen.. I was thinking so hard, did I made a mistake the other day? She's so silent and I feel so frustrated. I wish I wasn't blind so I can find her.

"Jennie maybe you should forget about her, she probably just toying on you" wendy stated. I just sighed listening to her suggestion. I don't know, why am I so thirsty over her affection, maybe because I never received this kind of feeling for a very long time. I was still hoping she will see me again. I'm sure she have some valid explanation on this.

--

"Wendy can you help me call lisa again, please" I'm so desperate and I don't care. "Jennie just quit already, she didn't even put an effort to speak to you again. I mean just think about it, a young, rich and beautiful woman like lisa, why would she want to get close to someone average like us" wendy whined. "Besides it's been 5 days, don't you get the hint?" she added. "I'm sure she has a valid reason to this" I tried to comfort myself.

-

My clock is making a sound saying that it's 10pm and I was in my bedroom alone. I can't sleep again tonight, all I could think about is just lisa. How is she doing? Does she still remember me? is this the end of our connection? There are so many question playing in my mind. Maybe wendy was right, I should stop all of this, I shouldn't waiting for something that is unsure and if I keep being like this, I'm just gonna get hurt.

Few minutes later I made my way to the kitchen to drink some water and my dog kuku was rubbing at my legs, purring. While drinking my water, I heard someone talking at the front door. I tried to eavesdrop. Well, that person seems to be talking on the phone, she sounds so familiar, exactly like lisa's voice. Nervous started to creep on me. Why would she came here so late. I couldn't contain my excitement after hearing her voice and without hesitation I opened the door.

"Lisa?"