Waiting for her call (Lisa POV)

Its been few days after I met jennie, I wouldn't lie I was actually waiting for her call. I wonder why she hasn't reached me yet. Should I pay a visit to her flower shop? Today I'm so stressed with tons of work stacking high on my desk, I pulled my hair once in a while, cause I feel like my brain is exploding. Pity me! I just can't get away from this. When will I ever be free from this responsibility. Its exhausting.

While I'm struggling with my job in the office, suddenly my phone is ringing. And without looking at the screen, I answered it in my anger tone "yes!?" "L..lisa..its jennie, I'm sorry maybe it's not a right time to call you". I was panicking and responded to her quick. "No No I'm sorry I was being rude to you, I'm actually waiting for your call. How are you?". My voice came out soft as I spoke to her. "I'm fine as usual, I wanted to call you soon but I might scares you" she explained. Hearing her voice makes me calm. I totally forgot that I got tons of work to finish. "well I was planning to pay a visit at your flower shop today" I told. "Really?! You will always welcome here lisa" she sounds excited. A wide smile spread on my face. Immediately I stand up from my seat and grab my coat. Damn where is all of this eagerness coming from? i questioned myself. I don't care, I want to see her right now. I need her. "well I'll be there soon jennie, you okay?" I asked. "yes sure, I'll be waiting" she answered. Soon I bet her goodbye and we hung up the phone.

"Betty cancelled all my plans today, I got important things to do" I told my secretary before I left my office. It took 40 mins to arrived at jennie's flower shop. But before I arrived at her place, I took a chance to buy a box of donuts and cups of coffee. I'm so excited and can't wait to talk to her. Soon as I arrived, I opened the flower shop's door and I saw a new girl that I'm not familiar. I try to look around and that girl suddenly speaks "you must be lisa, right?" i was surprised that she knew my name "yes, I'm actually looking for jennie" I responded to her. "she'll be here in any minute, I'm wendy by the way, her cousin, who help her to call you" she explained "oh thank you for helping her out, I appreciate it" I smiled.

After few seconds later a front door was open and I saw Jennie behind it. "Hey" I greeted her. "Lisa? Hey you're here" she smiled. Oh gosh I missed that smile. "I bought some donuts and coffee" I told. "lisa you don't have to trouble yourself, I'm fine just by talking to you" her smile never faded from her face. I feel appreciated. "no I want to. I want to show you the best donuts in town" I feel so excited meeting jennie and I don't know why. Her presence just makes me feel like I'm safe to be who I'm.

"Have you met my cousin wendy? She's here" She asked. "yeah we have a small talk earlier" I answered while unconciously smiling at her. "lisa you don't have any idea how annoying she is for boasting about having a new closed friend" wendy interupting with a small laugh "wendy!!" jennie was ashamed and this is the first time I saw her blusing, it's really cute. I just laugh along with wendy.

"Hmm you guys I have to deliver this flower to aunty mary, lisa can you look after jennie?" wendy asked. "Sure I'll keep her entertained" I smiled. "oh please have this donuts and coffee" I hand it to wendy and she thanked me. Soon she left, leaving just me and jennie. "So here is the most recommended flavor donut that I think you might like" I placed it at jennie's hand, her cute small hands. "oh it seems so tiny, is this like a mini donut?" she asked.

"yes it is. it's cute just like you" I teased her again and I swear she's blushing. We have a random conversation for few hours straight now. Honestly, she's so comfortable to be with and I can't stop smiling at her. If I have to describe my feeling about her, she's a kind of person that fasinating me a lot. The way she speaks, laughs, smiles, everything! I'm living for it.

Time flies and it's almost 6pm and I was about to leave but wendy offered me to have dinner together with them. "I can play you a piano at home" jennie offered. It makes me more thrilled. "wow I would love to hear that! I definitely won't reject this offer" I responded.