Christmas 1st year

It was Christmas and you were happy to be going home for the holidays. You were sitting by yourself in a compartment staring out the window as you pulled up to the train station. You got up and walked out of your compartment, you walked onto the platform, you saw a boy across the station. It was your Brother. His name was Issac. You ran over to him and hugged him. He was really excited as were you. While you were hugging Issac you looked over your shoulder and saw Draco staring at you, you and Issac were only One year apart you were 11 he was 12. He was rather tall for his age. Or maybe you were just short. He had straight brown hair and Green eyes. He had a little bit of freckles but not as much as you. "Hey Liz" he said pulling away from the hug "hi Issac" you said smiling. Hermione walked over to you. "Lizzy?" She said tapping your shoulder. "Mione!" You said as you turned to look at her. "I'm gonna miss you" she said hugging you. "See you after the holidays" she said about to walk away before seeing Issac. "Who's that" she said as you turned to look at Issac. "This is my brother Issac" you said introducing them. "Hello Issac it's nice to meet you" Hermione said smiling at him. "Nice to meet you too miss" he said smiling back.

"Ok I must go now. I will miss you so much, see you after the holidays!" Hermione said walking away. "Bye Mione see ya" you said than turned to look at Draco across the station. He was still looking. But turned as he saw you look his way. "Stay here Issac I'll be right back" you said to him. "Okay" he said rolling his eyes. You ran over to Draco and hugged him. Dracos eyes went wide as you hugged him but he hugged you back. "Goodbye Draco I'll see you after the holidays" you said kissing his cheek and walking back to your brother.