Can't Sleep

You walked into the dorms after you and Pansy finished fighting. You changed into an oversized tshirt and some shorts. You got into your bed and tried to go to sleep, you fell asleep but woke up a few hours later. It was still dark out. It was about 1 am. The girls were sleeping so you quietly got up and walked out into the main room. You sat down and began reading a book. You heard footsteps and quickly turned to face the noise.

You saw Draco standing there. He was wearing his pjs and looked a bit tired. "What are you doing up" you asked him looking back at your book. "I could ask you the same thing" he said sitting beside you. "I can't sleep" you replied still looking at your book. "Same here" he said yawning. "I'm so bored" he said looking at you. "And what do you want me to do about it" you said rolling your eyes. "Wanna sneak out" he said smiling. "What- no no no" you said as he stood up and pulled you up. "Come on it will be fun" he said pulling you over to the door. "Ugh fine but if we get in trouble it's on you" you said as you held back a smile.

You guys were running through the hallways quietly with your wands lit, when you heard 2 people talking. It sounded like Snape and Quirrell. Draco quickly grabbed you and pulled you into the nearest room. It was a pretty small room so you and Draco were kinda close you and Draco stayed quiet so Snape and Quirrell didn't hear you. Your heart was beating fast but not because there were 2 professors right outside the door. But because you were crammed into a small room with Draco.

You heard that the professors were gone so you and Draco quietly left the room and ran back to the Common room. As soon as you got back inside. You hit him on the arm. "That was so close you almost got us in trouble" you said still smacking him in the arm. He laughed and walked over to the couch and sat down.