Your father is who?!

You walked down to the Dining hall the next morning after you and Draco snuck out. You sat at the Slytherin table and Draco immediately started teasing you and making fun of you. You rolled your eyes than got up and walked to the Gryffendor table "Liz!" Hermione said Excitedly. "Hi Mione" you said sitting down at the table. "This is Fred and George. Their Ron's older brothers" Harry said motioning to 2 twins beside him. "Hello" said Fred and George at the same time. "Hi" you said. You put your head down on the table. "What's wrong" Ron asked. "Oh it's just Draco" you said rolling your eyes. "Please tell me you don't like him" Mione said with a grossed out fade. "No. God no!" You said jerking your head up and looking at her. "Good" she said sounding relieved.

"Mione I need to tell you something" you said looking a bit worried. "Yea what's up" she replied looking at u smiling. You looked to the Slytherin table at Draco and nodded, he nodded back. "Um can I talk to you in private" you said motioning toward the door. "Yeah of course" you and Hermione got up and walked out of the Dining hall, Draco also left not long after you guys did. You were standing in the hallway with Hermione when Draco came out and leaned against the wall opposite to you guys.
You were against the wall and hermione was facing you so she didn't see Draco behind her. "What did you want to talk about" Hermione said confused. "I need to tell you something very important about me and I hope that after this we can stay friends and I hope you won't hate me" you said nervously. "I would never hate you" Hermione said looking a bit confused.

You removed your Your mask and hood. Than you removed your contacts and wiped off your makeup. "My name isn't Lizzy" you said looking scared.
"It's Ryleigh" you said taking a deep breath in. Hermiones eyes widened. She took a step back. "Hermione please don't hate me I promise you I am nothing like my father and I just want to live a normal life!" You said with a single tear running down your cheek. Hermione walked forward and hugged you "I believe you" she said with a warm smile. "Finally, you told someone" Draco said still leaning against the wall across from them.
Hermione turned around scared not knowing he was standing behind them. "Ugh what is he doing here" Mione said annoyed. "He's been waiting for me to tell someone" you said looking at him. "He knew?!" Hermione said sounding annoyed but not surprised.
"Yes he knew" you said laughing

You put your contacts mask and hood back up and all 3 of you walked back into the dining hall and sat down at your tables