i rang the doorbell once again and waited for her to show up with that little smile that i've been missing for so long...

1 minute...

2 minutes...

3...

4...

why isn't she coming out? is she... still in her room?

a thought came into my mind... maybe, just maybe she's still upstairs...

i looked up and saw... Y/N...?

yeah! it is her! but...

she wasn't wearing that bright smile that i was expecting... instead, she looked skinnier... a lot skinnier, hair messed up, eyes swollen, chapped lips and with blood on her clothes... what has she been doing to herself...?

i was staring into her eyes, searching for that innocence and bright personality but i couldn't find anything at all... at this point, i started scanning her with my eyes... oh god, why am i so cruel? my girl, my girl has been hurting for the longest time and i did nothing about it... why did i do this? why did i let her go? i regret it... i regret everything, everything...

it was silent, we were both staring at each other at this point, but it was surprisingly not awkward at all... it was... peaceful, but sad... it felt like someone was tearing my heart apart, dragging me away, to a new world filled with sadness, but an angel remained, she didn't cross the border separating the two worlds together... she was sad, really sad, but still wasn't being dragged inside the world of sadness like me... why? why am i feeling like this? is it because she'll leave me very soon, and that i can do nothing to save her from being taken away? is it because i can do nothing to be with her again, to hug her, to kiss her, to play with her little strands of hair anymore... whatever it is, it's tearing me apart, into thousands of pieces...

i kept staring at her, a large wave of air hitting her face and stroking that strand of hair that was blocking her right eye... she really is that beautiful, huh?

silence... silence... silence...

who's gonna break the ice?

Jungkook: "Y/N..."

i said with a low tone, but she could clearly hear it... she looked at me, tears forming in the corner of her eyes... this, this is killing me even more...

i wanted to run inside her room burst into tears with her, out her head on my chest to let her know how fast my heart is beating because of her, to let her know how much i love her to this day, to make her feel safe in between my arms, to give her all my love and make her believe that she deserves it... but will i ever be able to do that again..?

Jungkook: "Y/N, please..."

she didn't say anything, she just nodded, signing me that she doesn't wanna go to a counselor

"please...?"

she nodded, again

Jungkook: "Y/N, trust me, they'll make you feel safe... i would too, but i won't force you to come back to me, so i'm just trying to make sure that you're okay... is that too much to ask for?..

Y/n: "go back home kook... i don't want to feel safe, i don't want to start any sort of happiness anymore because i know that none of it will have a happy ending... i don't want to attach myself to anyone, it's dangerous..."

Jungkook: "Y/N, i know that it's hard for you, i know that you don't want to hurt anyone by attaching yourself with others... buy y/n, what you're doing is, hurting yourself instead... tell me, is that safe? doesn't that sound dangerous to you?"