𖠌 Chapter Three

Start from the beginning

When they arrived, Jaemin points to the empty reserved seats after he placed Jeno's bags up at the cubbie.

(A/N: is that what's it called?)

"Do you want the seat beside the window or at the middle?" Jaemin asked looking at Jeno who was pondering in thought.

"Middle," Jeno answered in a mumble as the alpha nodded and went in first  and sat down at the seat beside the window.

Just then, as the omega was about to sit down on the seat he has chosen, Jaemin grabs his wrist tightly making him flinch and shut his eyes thinking he did something wrong like he usually does at home.

"Jeno," the alpha called with his voice low giving the younger chills up his spine, "answer me."

"Y-yes Ja-jaemin?" The brunet stammered opening his eyes slowly peeking at the pink haired through his lashes.

"Switch," Jaemin ordered with his eyes glancing at something behind the omega who was confused and didn't move. "Now," he said sternly.

Jeno gulped and nodded hastily as Jaemin stood up and sat down at the middle seat and the omega now on the seat beside the window.

The alpha huffs and calms himself down as he took a glance at the omega who was trembling a little. He tsked and pulls the curtains down the window as Jeno calmed down.

He then settles on his seat as the plane starts to go off while trying to ignore the sleeping and snoring Jeno beside him, and another alpha who was on his other side.

𖠌

Jeno woke up rubbing his eyes as Jaemin pulls him up, "hurry, there's going to be a crowd at the entrance gate," he said.

The omega yawned and nodded as he stretched his limbs out with Jaemin already holding his two bags and beckoning him along.

Without thinking more about it, Jeno grabs the alpha's bicep clinging onto him as he was still sleepy and couldn't really focus well on his surroundings.

Jaemin sighed and just dealt with his newly bought omega clinging on to his bicep like a koala as they walk out and through the huge crowd on the area.

He clicked his tongue and pushes through thousands of people around as they made it through outside with Jeno following.

The pink haired looks around the area as he scans the cars that were parked nearby. "Are you looking for my next buyer?" Jeno slipped out.

Jaemin snaps his head towards the omega and furrowed his eyebrows, "what are you talking nonsense about? Are you still that sleepy? I'm your buyer."

Jeno blushes in embarrassment at his stupid overthinking for hours since they left. "Then what are you looking for?" He asked.

Jaemin sighed and pulls his arm when he finally found the vehicle he was looking for, "our ride," he answered.

"Wait, where are we?" Jeno suddenly wondered when his brain was now fully conscious again.

The pink haired bit the inside of his cheeks as they approached their car and hands out Jeno's bags to his driver, Doyoung, who puts them inside the back of the car.

"Los Angeles, California," Jaemin answered making Jeno's eyes go wide. "Did your parents not inform you of anything?" He guessed.

Jeno pursed his lips and shook his head, "I–I just wasn't expecting it," he said embarrassed at himself again.

The pink haired clicked his tongue and gestures for Jeno to get in the car who obeyed not wanting to cause more shit in one day.

"Well you better be good with kids and cleaning or doing chores," Jaemin hummed as they took off to the alpha's house with Doyoung silently driving yet observing the new boy.

Jeno nodded with a shrug, "I can try with kids, but chores I can do," he answered making Jaemin sigh in somewhat relief while the omega himself was panicking again.

Was his new alpha already planning on having kids with him? What the fuck.

The alpha hummed, "hm, I hope you get along with my daughter well then," he said as Jeno snaps his head to look at him with wonder. What did Jaemin just say?

"What?" Jeno asked baffled at the alpha's sudden statement.

Jaemin rolled his eyes, "my daughter? I need a good maid and babysitter while my wife and I are at work, busy with stuff." He said.

Oh shit.

Wife.

Daughter.

Babysitter.

Maid.

Holy– fucking hell Jaemin's married and already has a family of his own!

"Wait– you're married?" Jeno asked again still processing the information he had just heard while Doyoung was already feeling bad to someone he barely knew.

The pink haired raised his hand showing off his ring, "yeah?" He said in a tone while he tsked. "Did your parents really not elaborate on how you got here?"

Jeno shook his head in all honesty as he felt– stupid and– played? What?

Jaemin chuckled as they just entered the gate to his mansion, "I didn't bought you to be my mate Jeno, I bought you to be my maid."