"Watch it! Don't push me!", the elephant, Tusk, scolded, "They can talk...", Yamato muttered, "A shark... lion... elephant and tiger...

"Are walking, talking, and wearing clothes?!", Yamato exclaimed, "Well, duh! What do you expect them to be?! Naked?!", Haruto shouted.

They got up and looked at the different world that they have never seen before. Yamato smiled and Haruto shields his eyes from the sunlight.

"Where the heck are we?!", Yamato and Haruto said in sync.

TIME SKIP

"Hey, step right up!", the vendor shouted as the 4 humanoid animals, Yamato and Haruto entered a street market.

"I'm so hungry!", Amu said as the two humans saw humanoid animals selling food and clothing, "Amu, look at this...", Sela said, "That's amazing!", she commented.

They continue walking as Amu explained, "This is Zyuland! It's where we zyumans live.", the humans saw many zyumans inside the store.

"Zyumans...?", Haruto asked, "This is incredible! I had no idea there was anything on Earth like you guys! How did they evolve like this...?", Yamato said as he stares at Leo, whose rather uncomfortable.

Haruto saw this and puts his hand on his shoulder and pulls him away from Leo, "Sorry about him, he gets all excited when he sees something in his interests.", he apologized.

Leo shakes his head, "Oh, it's fine.", he said, "We haven't seen anything like them either! Our only connection to the human world is the Link Cube.", Amu explained.

"Link Cube...?", Yamato asked, "That square thing you popped out of.", Sela said as they went to a field, "We're guardians of the Link Cube!", Leo explained.

"So, have you been to the human world before?", Yamato asked, "Nope.", Leo answered, "The key we need to use the Link Cube was stolen.", Sela explained, "Key...?", Haruto asked.

"The Champion's Symbol. They're one of seven cubes about this big, and they have some kind of strange power that can protect zyumans. Two of them were stolen, and we haven't been able to go to the human world since.", Amu explained.

"Huh? Stolen...?", Yamato asked as him and Haruto remembered something in their childhood, "Hey, Tusk! Over here!", Amu shouted.

"Hey! Where'd you go, man?", Leo asked as Tusk is riding an elephant, "Elephant-on-elephant...?", Yamato muttered as Haruto joked, "Elephant-ception...", and chuckled.

"Hey, humans. Did you steal this?", Tusk asked as he holds one of the cubes, Yamato and Haruto were confused and Leo grabbed Yamato and shouted.

"You punks! You some kinda thieves?!", Yamato defended as Haruto tries to let Leo go, "No, no, no! We didn't steal it!", he said.

"Someone gave it to us!", Haruto shouted, but Leo didn't believe them, "Don't just make crap up—!", he shouted as Amu pointed at the cube, "Look! What's that?"

The cube started to shake and glowed brightly, "What in the world... C'mere, you!", Leo said and dragged Yamato towards the cube.

"The Link Cube!", one of the horses said, "Hey! What the...?!", Leo shouted as the cube shaking violently, "I've never seen the Link Cube do that...", Sela said.

"It's not gonna break, is it?", she asked, "Wait, if it breaks, will we still be able to get home?!", Yamato exclaimed, "Is this gonna be okay?!"