Chapter 5

Kirby's P.O.V

It's a relief that she allowed me to take care of her. I want to know her more. And I want her to meet the others....

*(a/n: lol. His POV is so short. :P)*

Axenette P.O.V

It's been 3 days since Kirby started taking care of me. He visits me everyday, and sometimes he cooks for me. And I haven't been to work since then. I don't know what kind of explanation Hailee will make up for me. Well, speaking of...

"AXENETTE!! Oh my god axenette! Ms. Javier is going to----" Hailee said, barging in. But, apparently, she saw me with Kirby in the living room.

"Uh.. Uhm.. Uh.. H-hi." She said. She smiled sheepishly. She looked at me and we exchanged looks. She's giving me the 'what-is-he-doing-here' look.

"Hi." Kirby said as he smiled gently at Hailee. And probably, Hailee is already freaking out inside her mind. Kirby went near her, giving out a hand toward her. "I'm Kirby."

Hailee took his hand and shook it. "Yes. I know. We met at the café about 4 days ago."

"Oh right! That's why you're so familiar. You're, uhm, Hailee, right?" He said. And Hailee nodded slowly like she can't believe that Kirby remebered her name.

"O-kay.. I'm still here. And.. what were you saying, Hailee??" I said, ruining the moment.

"W-what? Oh right, right. Sorry. It's about Ms. Javier." She said. She has this concerned look on her face.

"What happened? The Monster Manager decided to jump off the cliff?" I managed to tell a joke. But that didn't break Hailee's concerned look.

"Axenette....

It's about the café..."

-----------

We all hurried to go to the café. Kirby drove us there, so it will make things easier.

We arrived at the café, and we saw that there's no costumers, and the workers are together outside. I ran towards the door... and I was shocked to see the sign plastered on the door.

Closed.
For Sale. No further information.

I hurriedly opened the door and saw Ms. Javier talking to a guy in suit.

"You're not selling this place!!!" I shouted. I saw them turn their heads in my direction. I hurriedly went near Ms. Javier.

"You don't have the right to sell any of this!" I said as I stabbed my finger to her. I saw Hailee and Kirby went near me and tried to stop me. I just ignored them.

"Dad owns this place. We own this place. You can't just go and sell this place." I said. And I saw her grin at me.

"Oh darling, dear. Maybe you forgot. Your dad entrusted me this place. So that means, I own this. So, I can do anything what I want about this stupid café." She said.

"No. Dad entrusted this café to me! It just happened that I still can't handle this café. So, there's no choice but to share this place to family relative or friend. Unfortunately, you became that family 'friend'. And look what happened... A monster trying to be innocent came out." I clenched my teeth. And I saw her jaw hanging open. She closed her mouth immediately.

"You watch your mouth child! Because of me----"

"Because of you I'm being miserable! If you're telling me that I don't have the right to speak to you like this, well you're wrong. I don't owe you anything."

"Don't you know that I can----"

"What? You're going to report me? Is that what you're going to do? Tell the police that I'm making a commotion at your café? That I'm stopping you to sell this place? You can't do that. You have no right to do anything of that. Because first of all, I own this. So, even if you report anything to the police, it's just like you're turning yourself over. This is actually my property. Maybe you forgot." I said with full of confidence. That hit her.

"You----Y-You!!---uh... Argh!" I just grinned at her. She walked out. Then I just heard her shout "We're not over." Then I heard the door shut closed.

I saw the guy in suit went towards me. "Uhm.. okay. So, I supposed you have some problems about this café. I won't be in your way. So, here's the deal. I'll give you time to think if you're going to sell this place or not. And besides, you also need time for you to pay your bills in this café. You have one month. Excuse me." After that, the guy left. Right. We need to pay the bills. Where am I even gonna get the money? Ugh, my head hurts.

"Hey. You okay?" I almost forgot that Kirby and Hailee are here. I felt Kirby's hand on my shoulder.

"Y-yeah. It's just-----" Before I could finished talking I felt my head ache. It hurts like hell. My vision starts to become blurry. And before I know it, everything went black. All I could remember was someone calling my name.