Chapter Seven

You continued to pant and then you felt your slick building up.

"Hawks.. for fucks.. sake.. you need to.. let..go of me.." You said between your heavy panting.

"Y/n I promised I was getting you home. You have to know that your heat is effecting me too. My body isn't just numb to omegan heats."

You looked down and saw the obvious tent in his pants. It made you whine in pleasure as you rubbed your body against him.

"No, none of that, Y/n you need to stop."

You didn't listen and continued. At this point Hawks was on the verge of marking you and fucking you senseless due to his instincts.

He was closer to his own home than he was yours. So he flew there through one of his windows, that's designed to allow for him to fly through, and he put you in his guest bedroom. He knew you wanted to build a nest so he grabbed blankets, hoodies, pillows, and basically anything that could be used to make a nest that wasn't hard and would hurt your back.

He watched as you laid the items out making a nest that was comfortable for you and your alpha. Sadly, you didn't have one which meant that you would have to suffer through your heat alone. The scent of your pheromones was becoming stronger and Hawks knew that he would have issues trying to control himself if he didn't leave soon.

He began to walk out of the room but before he could he heard your needy voice.

"A-Alpha.. please.."

"I'm not your Alpha kid. I may be an Alpha but I'm not going to mark you for no reason other than to soothe your heat. I want to mark an omega because I love them and they love me. Not because of instinct. I can get you some toys and stuff but I can't give you my body."

He closed the door and walked away from it into his room. He was still very turned on and his self restraint was running thin. He knew your heat would only last 3-4 days so after that he would be fine to get you back to work and to your own home.

He went online and with his VPN looked at vibrators, clit stimulants, suppressants and pretty much bought a shit ton of stuff for you to use. He didn't mind that he had to spend money on it because as a hero he was given money by the government to keep providing his services. This was just part of his duty.