𝟤𝟫 | 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣 𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖲

Start from the beginning

"I'mma tell her," Demon says.

"Today."

"I'll tell her today." He lies. "Y'all not even talking though." Five points out. Corinne left early that morning because when she was mad, she either buried herself in work or slept until her problem went away. She let Paris know she was leaving and she went to work.

"If I pop up, she can't do shit." He tells them. "You know you ain't have to do him like that." Marquell shakes his head. "That's not my problem," Demon says. "You going to hell," Meech tells him in which he simply shrugs.

$ $ $

"Why are you here?" Corinne asks looking at the door while in her seat. "Cause I gotta talk to you." He says sitting down on the table. "What are you doing?" She asks as he lays down. "You acting like you can't talk to me...so I talked the girl that was supposed to come into rescheduling so now I'm your four o'clock." He tells her.

"G, go." She whines.

"Nah, you gotta do my lashes." He says.

"I don't like you." She shakes her head.

"Come on. I don't got all day." He snaps his fingers. "If you gone talk, talk." She tells him, going to wash her hands.

"Look..." Demon starts when she sits down. "I love you." He says as she starts prepping his eyes. "I love you too." She mutters. She couldn't just not say it back.

"I'm not gone apologize for nothing about last night but how my actions made you feel." He tells her.

"Okay." She nods.

"I'm sorry that what I did made you feel guilty. That was never my intention." He feels something cold on his skin and eyebrow. "Don't you know how you say I'm stuck with you? ...Well you stuck with my ass too and I guarantee that's not gone be the last nigga I'mma fuck up over you but I hope it's the last one you feel sorry for." He says.

"Just no guns and shooting people. I don't got time for you to be going to jail for aggravated assault or murder." She says. She had tried her hardest to forget what she was told and showed at homecoming because Corinne didn't want to believe he was capable of something like that but Demon had shown her a different side of him last night.

"You don't got none to worry about." Demon tells her, making her sigh. She didn't want to ask because she didn't know how she would feel if she knew the truth.

"Wait what you doing?" He asks, feeling something warm against his skin. "What are you doing?" He asks as she presses a piece of cloth on his forehead. "You got enough eyelashes...so I'm waxing your eyebrows." She says before pulling off the strip. "Corinne." She ignores him because that wasn't her name.

"Corinne? Never heard of her." She shakes her head.

"Ma, that's not cool. Those my eyebrows." He complains. "I'm just shaping them up." She says, putting on on more wax. "Can I at least like suck on yo titty or some? It hurts." He whines, making her shake her head pulling off another strip. "You a big boy. You gone okay."

"I'm not gone be okay." She pops him when he starts shaking his head. "They not even that bad. Just two more and then a little tweezing." She explains, pulling on the unibrow strip before starting on his other eyebrow.

"See...we almost done now." She says grabbing her tweezers and a razor blade to clean up and get rid of the hairs the wax didn't. "I'm never letting you touch me again." He pouts while she wipes the skin clean with witch hazel.

She instinctively passes him the mirror when he sits up. She throws away the razor and cotton. She stands up putting the reusable cotton rounds with the blankets and pillows.

"Ma." He says sitting on the side of the table. She turns around to see him holding his hand out. She walks over grabbing his hand letting him pull her in between his legs to hold her. "You was bogus as hell for locking me out." He whispers in her ear making her laugh. "Nah, cause you made me mad." She tells him.

"You know I don't like sleeping without you." He says. "You the one that got drunk and got beside yourself. That's yo fault." Corinne shakes her head. "Yeah...the Hennessy not for me."

♥︎♥︎♥︎
a/n: happy new year! i hope 2021 brings more blessings to you than 2020 🤍

♥︎♥︎♥︎a/n: happy new year! i hope 2021 brings more blessings to you than 2020 🤍