I was only your assistant.

Beginne am Anfang

Cher starred at the door where her assistant had just left for awhile.

My options are between going home and getting wasted or going to a bar and getting wasted.

Cher just brushed it off and stood up fixing her suit and taking her purse. She made her way to the bar across the street.

The place was pretty lonely, just a couple of people. That was great for her, not a lot of people would see her get wasted.

"Good Afternoon, what can I get you?"

"For beginners, give me ......a martini. Extra dry."

"Yes, ma'am. Coming right up." The bartender placed the martini in front of her and watched her chug it in a second.

"Another one?"

Cher nodded and watched him walk back to get her another. She kept on like that for a vast amount of time before someone tapped her shoulder.

"No, I don't want a refill. I can buy my own drinks. Thank you." Cher murmured not even peeking at who had approached her.

"I wasn't making an approach for that but okay."

Cher wipped around and saw Andy, her second assistant walking away.

"Oh no, Andy. I'm so sorry. It's just I've been here for an hour and 3 guys already came up. Come back, have a drink with me." Cher proposed.

Andy laughed and nodded walking back." I just came to tell you, that we all at the office, feel really sor-"

Cher shook her head and lent forward pressing her finger against his lips.
" No. Don't feel sorry. I hate to be pitied."

"Ok." Andy simply said and ordered his own drink.

As time passed by the martinis and wine became shots. And their formal conversation at the beginning was now long gone.

"I don't understand how any man. Any man would leave you and all of this." Andy said.

Cher laughed and threw her head back." I'm really not that much of a catch. But I've never seen you with a girlfriend?"

"I'm gay." Andy said. Cher's face froze and stared at him." No, I'm kidding."

Cher just starred at him until she broke out laughing. She held her stomach as full laughter just emanated from her.

"I'm sorry. You just really got me there. So if your not gay, then why don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Right now. I just......really.....want to focus on my job and getting a promotion. Not to hurry you or anything."

Cher stood serious before looking down at her watch." Ok. I call it. Time of the gay 8:47."

"I'm not gay. Ok. And I can prove it."

"Oh yeah. How?"

Andy stood from his stool and made his approach. He cupped Cher's face in his hands and kissed her sweetly at first. She bit his lower lip slowly making the kiss a more heated and sexually attracted one.

His hands pulled her closer by her waist. It was quite a bold move but he heard no complain of her so he kept on.

Cher moved back needing air. Andy cleaned her bold, red lipstick from his lips before wiping it off her face.

"I think........I think we should go." Cher proposed. She looked at Andy and he nodded with no signs of protest.
.............

As they walked through the hallway of his apartment there was no limiting of hands. Both of their hands were  over each other carelessly.