Makeup

She grab her room key and purse and walk out of the hotel

A: today im going to explore Korea just like old times.

The first time she went to Korea was back when she was in high school the class had a trip to Busan for a camp she enjoyed it alot she even vlog there. As angel was walking she saw a woman saleing jewelry for cheap she bent down and look at the necklace that looked very classical and nice her eyes then caught the most beautiful one angel pick it up and look at it. It was a crystal necklace real crystal.

A (in korean): ill take this one.
W(in korean): that'll be 2won

She grab her wallet from her purse and pull out her money and head it to the woman.

A(in korean): thank you.

Angel then walk away she put the necklace in her bag. Hours later angel went back to her hotel room after exploring she lay on her bed exhausted then she heard her phone ring.

A: hello?
CEO: hello this is the makeup company in Korea. Its time for you to come for a shooting my dear.

Angel stood up from her bed.

A: really?
CEO: yes.
A: okay ill be right there!

She hang up and ran out the door and call for a uber she got in and they went to the company 3hrs away. She got out the car and ran inside the company and made it to the studio panting.

A: im here! I'm the model lee angel nice to meet you all!

Angel bow and was out of breath. The photographer which was a young man assigned one of the stylish so get angel ready she nodded and took angel to the changing room.

S: you are very beautiful in person.
A: thank you.
S: oh our photographer is kim seomin, he's 21 years old and is very handsome.
A: I see.

After that she got out of the changing room heading to the studio.

Hair