How are they as parent?

- Tomura-
He's actually a pretty decent dad. He enjoys spending time with you and he understands how you feel. Since this is a man - child we are talking about. He's very childish but very protective. He will make sure you are okay and if anyone dared to harm you he will turned them to dust. No one messes with his little player one.

- Dabi-
Dabi is surprisingly a good dad. Unlike the flaming trash... He loves you with all his heart and would never raise his hand towards you. He didn't want to be like his so call dad. He wanted you to feel safe around him. He loves to do everything with you even if it's just sitting in silence.

- Toga -
Toga loves to spoil you. If you want something she'll get it for you. If you want cuddles she'll shower you with all her love. You're her precious little killer...even though you never killed anyone just yet.  Toga is a supportive, crazy, laid back, and loveable mother. She'll kill anyone who dares to mess with her little sunshine.

- Kurogiri-
He is a mom and dad figure. He loves you with all his heart. He tries to make good examples for you so you won't end up like the members of the league. He also loves to spend time with you at the end of the day. Taking care of the villains was a hassle but thanks to your patience and quietness he just loves you that much more.

- Twice -
He's like a combination of Toga and Dabi. He spoils you with live and affection though he can be that loveable dad that just wants you to feel comfortable around him. His other side might act like a tsundere but honestly both sides adore you. He'll make sure you live a normal yet crazy life and nothing like his.