Annabeth

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Hope this makes up for it.

I ran and got Will.

"WILL! Hazels unconsious and we don't know what happened!"
----------infirmary-----------
Will laid Hazel on the cot when Frank and Diana ran in.

"Frank have you seen any difference in Hazel's diet or behavior?" Will asked

"Well she's been throwing up alot. And has weird food cravings like chocolate covered pickles with orange juice" Guys are so stupid. Clearly she's.. oh sh*it

"Frank has Hazel ever had the things you are describing before?" I asked.

"Yeah when she was pregnant with......... Oh I KNOW WHAT'S WRONG!! She's wait pregnant!" oh gods frank

"No sh*t Sherlock. Has Percy taken over Franks body? hello Percy come out. I have blue cupcakes." I say
Percy runs into the doorway. If you lost a blue food get Percy to sniff it out for you.

"Percy? Whos with the twins?" he dashes back to the Poseidon cabin.
-------------// Poseidon cabin-------

We learned that Hazel and the Baby are still ok. I walk into the cabin and find Percy standing there covered in baby vomit.

"Percy?"

"I'll go take a shower" Percy says. Looking down in shame. I sit next to the cribs and sing a lullaby to Luke and Charlie. After a while Percy kicked opened the door. His shirt off. Lipstick stains all over his body. The Aphrodite cabin to going to pay. Instead I burst out laughing. Percy yelled in frustration then woke up Luke. I picked up Luke and cradled him in my arms. Percy started to sing under the sea. See when the babies cry he would sing that and they would stop crying. Luke started smiling and laughed.Then he started hitting me in that area.

"No hitting" I said. Luke started crying again.

"Its ok buddy mommy wont let me tocuh them either"  

(a/n Itlaics is greek)

"Percy not infront of the Kids!"

"They are not going to understand"