"I do"

"Adrien can you tell me how living with Gabriel is like please"

"Terrible because I felt trapped"

"Can you explain what you mean" "Gabriel never lead me hand out with my friends, he didn't like that I had friends and always wanted me to be in my room and even through we both lived in the same roof we barely saw each other in fact the last time we had dinner together was 6 weeks ago"

Adrien took a deep breath "I had to be perfect all the time to every single person even though who don't deserve it and if I was anything less than perfect then no more school, friends, freedom basically he was keeping me prisoner"

Gabriel stood up and pointed his middle finger at Adrien "YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BRAT, I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME"

Using the gavel The Judge shouted "ORDER" Gabriel sat down "Gabriel Agreste you are way out of line here, first warning. Continue Adrien"

"Thank you Judge. The Durand's have given me the one thing I never got from Gabriel and that is Love" 

"Thank you very much" "In the past 7 days I had felt more love and happiness with the Durand's than all of my life with the Agreste's. Jenna my Mum is kind, friendly is there for me when I'm sad, Clive is funny with a great sense of humour who has taught me what being a Dad is like and Enid my Sister is the best friend I could ever wish for, she has been there for me since day 1 and along with Clive and Jenna Durand has given me Brightness not Darkness with Gabriel Agreste"

Adrien sat down back in his seat and received hugs from The Durand's who had tears in their eyes.Adrien didn't need to be on the stand any more so holding his Girlfriends eyes he closed his eyes.

Adrien opened his eyes and saw he was on a hilltop, the sun was going down and he was sitting under a tree "How did I get here" "You're dreaming Adrien" Adrien turned to the voice "Mum" Emilie smiled as she sat next to her son "You grown so much""It's been 2 years and where have you been" "You know I can't tell you because Im just in your head" "Mum are you proud of me?" "Of course I am, you're my Son and as a Mother I will always be proud of you and the Durand's are going to be your new family I know it and you and Marinette make a cute couple, so thinking of giving me Grandkids" Adrien turned bright red "We have only just gotten together, It's going to be a few years before we start making a family" Emilie giggles "Take as long as you both need" "I may not be an Agreste soon but you are still my Mum and I love you" Emilie gives Adrien a hug "You will always be my son and I love you too"

Adrien open his eyes and sees he is back in court and notices Gabriel Agreste in the stand giving oath

"Gabriel Agreste we have heard Adrien's side, what do you have to say" "Everything I have done is to keep Adrien safe and to keep the reputation of the Agreste family and my company"

Adrien moaned to himself "Of course the only thing he cares about is reputation, reputation, reputation"

It was fair to say that Gabriel wasn't doing himself any favours as he didn't even feel sorry for what he put Adrien through. In fact it was like he was saying it was a bad thing Adrien got school, friends and freedom.

"Last Question before you leave. Why did you use Lila Rossi to spy on Adrien's new family even though she has been revealed to be working for Hawk Moth?"

For a few seconds no one said anything but all eyes were on Gabriel wandering what he would say because there was no way he would defend her but everyone was wrong as Gabriel defended Lila from everything she did even trying to get Marinette akumatized by getting her expelled.

As the trail got on more people took to the stand from Nino to the Gorilla all giving their say on Gabriel horrible parenting.

---------------------------------END OF TRAIL------------------------------------------------- "Ok" said the Judge "I have heard from all of the witness and looking at the evidence I here by that Adrien is better with the Durand's and that Gabriel is no longer allowed anywhere near Adrien or his new family or friends"

Huge cheers came across the courtroom, Adrien kisses Marinette on the lips and gave huge hugs to his new family, Gabriel said nothing.

Outside Adrien was happily looking at his new birth certificate which said Adrien Durand, Adrien smiled as he looked at his new family "Whats for dinner" 

Gabriel was in the repository hands behind his back and speaking to his wife "Emilie, I have lost Adrien, taken away from me by horrible scums who don't understand how to raise my son and because of them my pride and joy the company is at its lowest but mark my word I never give up and because of this I have more time to focus on being Hawk Moth and getting Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous and I will win whatever the price" 

Enid waved Abby goodbye and headed to her bedroom smiling that everything was going great, Adrien was officially an Durand free from the bustard Gabriel Agreste and she made a new friend in Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Entering her bedroom she got the shock of her life when she saw a teenage girl wearing a blue sleeveless shirt and jeans "Don't worry Enid I'm on your side" The girl said as Enid walked toward her "Who are you?" "I must say congratulations on becoming Adrien's new sister", "Thanks but give me one good reason why I shouldn't call the cops" "Who do I remind you off" asked the girl "I don't have time for this" Enid pulled her phone out of her pocket but the girl took it "Hey" "I'll give it back just work out who I am" Enid looked at the girl and the more she stares at the girl she starts to get a picture "You look like the love child of my Brother and Marinette Dupain-Cheng" The girl smirked back "You're shitting me... really" "Hi Aunty Enid" Enid sat down on her bed and the girl sat next to her "I'm going to be an Aunt" "I have two younger brothers" "I never got your name" "Emma Durand" "And your visiting me in the pass because" Emma giggles "I asked my parents how they got together and how the Durand's came into their life and they said because of you""I don't understand" "How do you think CPS got word of Gabriel Agreste being a shitty parent" Enid turned to Emma in shock "So everything that happen in the past week" "Is because of me" "Should I tell Adrien, he is my brother" "He will work it out" Emma stood up and using her bracelet made a portal appeared "Im guessing the portal is on the other side", "Present day and I need to return home for payback" "On your brothers" "My girlfriend, through it would be funny for us to have sex in the shower fully clothed and the water destroyed my phone and bank cards but the sex was outstanding, fastest I've ever cum"

Emma stepped in and the portal closed behind her.

Enid played down on her bed "Wow" she whispered "You can say that again" said Adrien. Enid stood up "I heard everything"

2 Days later and at the Durand's Home it was all joy and laughter as everyone was sitting down having lunch.

Jenna, Clive, Adrien, Enid, Abby and Marinette all sat down at the table, happily passing food around, laughing, being happy. Adrien looks at his new family and he smiled as he is home.

                                                                         The End. 

 A/N:So that is the end of Adrien's new family and Adrien is now Adrien Durand having a happier life.

I knew very early on that Emma would be the person that sets the story up and that she tells her Aunt. Both Emma and Enid have a great relationship and Emma first told Enid and Abby about her being a lesbian before telling her parents.

I know that Adrien's friends did nothing but truth be told, couldn't think of anything for them to do, the same can be said for Nathalie.