My O/c's + Form

Name: Leo Paldarex

Age (14+): 16

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Weapons: 2 pistols and 2 daggers located in belt

Voltron or Galra (as in, what side): Voltron

Crush (optional): Open, yes, you may put down Leo as your crush.

Lion (Voltron): Silver. It is a lion that is most definitely not as strong as the other lions, but covers Voltron's back. It is capable of ice like powers, just like the blue lion, as the 2 are very similar. Not much else it can do. It's pretty fast, but slower then the Red lion. (If you wish to use this or any similar lions, please let me know, and Leo will just fly a pod.)

Are they a Blade of Marmora?: Nope

Species: Human

Backstory: Remains unknown to the paladins of Voltron

Relationship to Paladins (If not a member of Voltron, skip this):

Shiro: Space Dad. Always looking out for her, although she doesn't like it.

Keith: Emo. But respects her space, and she respects his.

Lance: Player. Always flirting, and makes her want to punch him.

Allura: She's Space Mom. Not much else to say.

Pidge: Smart, always dragging her along to help upgrade the Green Lion

Hunk: He's nice. Doesn't try to make her mad.

Coran: Pops up out of nowhere, makes it kinda seem like he's a magician.

Leo: (Me, LOL) I'm Leo.

Favorite Color: Silver and black

Looks: Black. Black. Black. And silver. Black hair with silver highlights. Black leather jacket with silver stripes. Black pants that get gradually lighter into silver. Black combat boots with silver spikes. Dark blue almost black eyes. Single scar over left eyebrow. Tan skin. Black motorcycle gloves. Basically below.

Likes: Flying, staring into space

Dislikes: Lance flirting, Shiro worrying, and Hunk hurling.

Personality: Quiet, sarcastic, smart

Other: She's 5'7

Password: Heck, I'm not telling you the password, so don't put this, because it's wrong (Hint: the password is on the Rule's page.)

2nd one.

Name: Zak Lukkas

Age (14+): 18

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Weapons: Quarterstaff

Voltron or Galra (as in, what side): Galra

Crush (optional): Open

Are they a Blade of Marmora?: Nope

Species: Galra

Backstory: He has his own fleet, and is one of the youngest commanders ever. Zarkon trusts him, and he lives proudly because of that.

Favorite Color: Red

Looks: Muscular build, lighter purple skin, pretty much the same as all other Galra's are, except his hair is dark purple, almost black.

LIkes: Training, piloting

Dislikes: Leading, stupid sentries and generals.

Other: He looks really young, and is shorter than Leo. And that's saying something. Leo is 5'7. He's like... 5'3 or something.

Password: Same as above.

Yes, you can request which of my characters you would like to roleplay with, but if you want both, just let me go. Leo will probably be my go to one if you don't let me know.

Form:

Name:

Age (14+):

Gender:

Sexuality:

Weapons:

Voltron or Galra (as in, what side):

Crush (optional):

Lion (Voltron):

Are they a Blade of Marmora?:

Species:

Backstory:

Relationship to Paladins (If not a member of Voltron, skip this part):

Shiro:

Keith:

Lance:

Allura:

Pidge:

Hunk:

Coran:

Leo: (Me, LOL)

Favorite Color:

Looks:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Personality:

Other:

Password: