Lunch time

First off thanks for 150 views. Second, I am sorry for not updating for a while. Now let's get to the story.

Your POV

White and I met up with Yellow and Blue Infront of the assembly hall as we all knew where it was. I was again walked Infront of the three dumbasses and started leading them to the eating hall.

Once we got there, we went up to the staff table. I could see Deputy Head Jones talking with the Headmaster in the centre of the table, two over were three English teachers talking. Then my eyes went over to Professor Night and Professor Dawn the two gayest bitches you'll ever meet. Well except for me of course.

I begrudgingly sat down next to the two lesbians, I swear I could see Night blushing, and I took my chance at revenge. I tapped my aunt's shoulder, she looked at me raised an eyebrow at me a little and asked what I wanted. At this point Dawn had started talking to Jones. "So, you and Professor Dawn then," I said smirking. She chocked on her food. "I have no idea what you mean." "Sure, you don't."

At this point the dumbasses, I'm just going to keep calling them that, were talking to each other. So, I decided to go and get a sandwich to eat. I went over to the counter and see none other than Rhys. Fuck. "Why were you sat at the staff table?" he asked almost sounding concerned. I explained to him what was happening, he nodded not understanding entirely what I just said.

"Wait. Professor Dawn said that the diamonds are going to be watching over our lesson tomorrow, does that mean that you will be as well?" he asked really wanting to know the answer. "Yes, yes I will." "I honestly don't care, as long as the literal known murders at our school keep you safe, I'm happy that you finally decided to start dating again," he said run away from me. Oh, that little.

I walked back to the staff table and sat in-between Night and White." What kind of sandwich is that?" asked Blue watching me lifting it to my and taking a bite. " (s/f), " I replied to the curious diamond." it's her favourite," said Jones joining the conversation.

"how are you enjoying your stay so far?" "it has actually been quite pleasent," said White giving me a quick glance. Why was she looking at me like that? "Glad to hear it, and how has our guide been to you?" Jones asked the three aliens sat on the opposite side of me. They had better say something good or I'm grounded.

"She has been wonderful to us, I'm sure White will agree the most," said Blue giving the white gem a look as she said the last bit. "Good to hear." Jones turned around to carry on talking with the other teachers.

I looked back to the dumbasses to see that White had turned away from me a little pink in the cheeks. Adorable. Did I just call an alien conqueror cute? Fuck! Why am I so gay?

After I had finished my sandwich, I started to get up notifying the idiots of my departure. Or in other words, me trying to get the fuck away without the Diamonds. Which to no one's did not work. "Where are you going st-," White said to me weirdly turning pink after. I'm guessing she was going to say something but decided against it.

"Outside, it's too loud in here," I lied so I could have an excuse to leave. "You three can stay here if you want to," i said not wanting them to follow me, well specifically White. "We would like to come with you though." "But-." I looked over to see Cheval looking at me and raising an eyebrow.

"Let's all go outside then," I said in defeat. The diamonds smiled at that. As I walked down through the centre of the hall, I could feel eyes from everywhere looking at me. Me being the social awkward kid I was found it rather uncomfortable. When we got outside, I sat down beneath a tree, Blue and Yellow sat down opposite me under another close by tree while White sat next to me.

My crush was sitting next to me. This morning I wouldn't have called it a crush but it definitely is now. I both love and hate that fact so much.

I have a crush on an alien space goddess.